Survey: pls add your comments

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Dec 3, 2021.

1. So i been thinking its bout time i start getting more into this business idea i came up with when i was little and hasnt seem to have gone away. Building a variety of wooden furniture and toys. But everything needs a starting point and thats where you come in.
    For a start, im wanting to focus on what is more common to buy the most frequently. That way i start making money faster to be able to build up from there.

What things are you always looking at buying?

Oviously its going to be local based sales for a while but you never know. One day you could be buying your new furniture or toys for the kids (or yourself) from me 😁😎 i dont see a issue in being able to ship smaller things around the world at least. At some point.

*I have 10 chibis for 10 random people who comment on this thread to help me out. Comment number will be chosen by a random generator, only helpful comments will be added*

Figgles and X0X0 like this.
  2. That's a great passion to have!!! I would be excited to see you live out that dream!! Listen, bring back the old school rocking chairs 😭😭

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  3. Build classic toys for the grandparent segment. Grandparents are suckers, trust me. My dad made my girls a little stool with the alphabet carved as puzzle pieces. I had so many people ask me where they could buy it.

He also made a high seat stool that folded into a small ironing board. Brilliant multi use space saver item.

4. It would be interesting to try make

Campus likes this.
  5. You should make cars. Every little boy loves them, and you enjoy them too. Win win

6. hey sorry uh I don't know where to ask for help but uh I did one of those free diamond thing from you guys in the store a week ago and I still haven't gotten my prize... I finished 2 days ago and i haven't been given my prize, it was the board game one about rolling dice, it was for like 400 to 500 gems, please fix this or give me the gems...

7. How did you miss the word 'help when you went to the thing to come to forums 😢
    But like I'm not taphoy so no.

Ata has nothing to do with rewards either. They just provide the option. Any issues you have with offer wall stuff you have to contact tapjoy support which is in the offer wall tab near the top somewhere

Delight likes this.
  8. 100% gonna make cars and trucks

9. The one thing I want that want and would pay for instead of choosing to make myself is a luxuriously comfortable rocking chair

10. If I figure out how to make that and how to pack it so it doesn't get destroyed while being shipped then I will sell you it lol

11. People lately are really into multifunctional things like mentioned above. Especially with the minimalist lifestyles sort of trending, or people just living in smaller spaces but looking for clever storage or ways to hide furniture when it’s not being used

12. That sounds easy as to make tbh. Not something that came to my mind at all. Will add it to my list. Ty 😁

Victoria likes this.
  13. A chess set or giant nursery building blocks that could also be used as storage and could spell out the kiddos name πŸ€”

Victoria likes this.
  14. Idk if im that skilled to make chess pieces yet but it could be a idea. 2nd idea is definately a idea i can do easy as

Figgles likes this.
  15. The big thing now is for general shapes that a toddler/preschooler could build with. Half circles, rectangles, triangles, etc. different finishes, paint colors, and so on.

Also, minimalistic figures of families. People eat that stuff up. Good luck!

16. Do you know like the sylvanian Families toy?
    I would love to see your version of that toy, like a mini wooden figure of animals or even mystical creatures! Ngl I would buy those for collection

17. I do know them. Expensive fuckn shit πŸ˜‚