[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. Support! ️

Muschi likes this.
  2. I definitely support this.
    Avis with prosthetics, hearing implants, stents, respiratory aids, wheelchairs etc are definitely needed and would make a lot of players feel more included!
    I think it would also be a great idea to have some avis with Vitiligo, Poliosis and Heterochromia.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. Support. Definitely, 100% support.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Oh I sent them a ticket about this a while ago

Muschi likes this.
  5. Oh well, I support :')

Muschi likes this.
  6. I don't think pimd is mature enough for handicap avatars they already talk about and "make fun" of people with disabilities. No support

Muschi likes this.
  7. That’s like saying we can’t have LGBT avis bc some people are homophobic. Unfortunately, there’s immature people all over, but if these kind of avis help make the game more inclusive, isn’t it worth it?

There will be people who would be happy to use an avi, despite it being disabled but being fully able bodied themselves. At the end of the day. It’s just an avi :)

8. Support

Muschi likes this.
  9. Support af

Muschi likes this.
  10. Handicap and your sexual preferences are quite a bit different. I have a gay daughter and a handicapped son. It doesn't bother me that they call my daughter gay but I'm ready to go to jail if they talk about my son.

11. Of course! I wasn’t comparing the two, I simply meant that there’s immature people who make fun of lgbt, are racist, fatphobic, make fun of those who are disabled etc. We cannot exclude one of these kind of avis simply because of that. Wouldn’t we be worse for it?

12. Mods and devs just need to be super on top of dealing out consequences for those that are ableist.

13. People are proud to be gay, fat, or a different race. There's nothing proud about being disabled

14. SUPPORT! She’s beautiful.

Muschi likes this.
  15. I have met many people that are proud of their disabilities, whether mental or physical, and wouldn't change their ability to be abled if they had the option. Stop forcing a pitiful outlook on them. Many disabled people are perfectly happy being disabled.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. SUPPORT!!

Muschi likes this.
  17. People cover up until you live it you don't know. My son tells me all the time he wishes he was normal. Make emo avis if this is where this "handicap" thing is leaning to but leave the disabilities out of pimd

18. Y’all need to chill af ? issa game

19. I didn't say ALL disabled people were happy being disabled. I just said there's a lot that are perfectly happy where they are and that you shouldn't say that an entire diverse group of people should be ashamed of or pitied for being disabled. Blanket statements help no one

Maddi_Matsu likes this.