[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. 100% complete and utter support

Muschi likes this.
  2. Support 10000% gooo Patty

Muschi likes this.
  3. I mentioned that previously as I have it myself :) love this support.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Thanks for walling me about this! ???

I support!

Muschi likes this.
  5. I SUPPORT THIS!

Also, I hope they make ethnic avatars as well... Examples were Tribes, Badjao, Aeta and more other like natives or ancient people. Mind you, they have loads of history and even they don't wear much clothes most of the time, but when they do... they have a LOT of colors embroidered on it.

6. Support! 

Muschi likes this.
  7. Once (if) these are created and used in a hunt, they'll be seen everywhere for a week or two, and then fade into non-existence like most other avis. There are also a multitude of different handicaps, how do you expect ATA to include them all? By trying to be inclusive, it's easy to accidentally exclude people. I also hate how y'all feel the need to have this included and point out that handicapped people are different, rather than just accepting that we are all people. Finally, Avatars are a stat item. Unless it has good stats (which the lower hunt avis usually don't), then that avatar is useless.

8. I love this idea

Muschi likes this.
  9. There is nothing wrong with them being used at some point and then being forgotten about like most avis, it’s about having options, we gain new avatars why not have a few sprinkled in. I personally don’t expect them to make every disability into an avatar I don’t think anyone here expects that. This thread is for ideas, what’s wanted the most, suggestions. Yes we are all people but it’s maturity to admit that yes handicap and disabled people are different, there’s nothing wrong with being different, but there is something wrong with there not being any options. We gain a lot of avatars at such a quick rate I honestly don’t use most, there’s just no reason for the handicap avatars to be left out. They gave us different races body types and gender indentities so we would have more options, let’s have another option.

10. Support ?‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  11. Support ️

Muschi likes this.
  12. Support this! ATA has been trying to be more inclusive with their avatars so I think this would be a great addition!

13. I support, not that I have a disability of my own, but I know friends that do, and if ata can make all these different types of Avis that they have already then they definitely can make some handicap avis too! Everyone should be accepted and displayed even if it’s just a game....

Muschi likes this.
  14. Support

Muschi likes this.
  15. The point is that there isn’t a lot of diversity when it comes to those avis that are able bodied compared to those who are not.

All we’re suggesting is a little more exclusivity, we’re not asking for every avatar now to suddenly have a disability. Of course we are all people, but surely the more representation, the better?

Imagine if every few months or so there’s an avi with a disability or a skin pigmentation even? That’s my personal suggestion anyway.

As you’ve mentioned, there’s avi out there for those who are able-bodied that they could perhaps use if they don’t like these kind of avis either :)

16. Oooh this looks super nice! Congrats! Also I still support until I die.

Muschi likes this.
  17. I highly support this. It would be rly great.

Muschi likes this.
  18. ? this new thread looks nice.

Support- we need more inclusion to those who don't get included.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Support

Muschi likes this.
  20. support! I use a one point cane and definitely would love to see some avis with that.

Muschi likes this.