Super Long Butthurt Thread For You To Troll

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JustAnotherAltOfAnAlt, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Ok.

I promised you butthurt and something to troll. I shall not disappoint, here goes.

~~~Flashback to 2012~~~

Pimd was awesome. Full of fun people. We were loyal to our clubs or they farmed us for using them. We had some wars, not a ton, but enough you could always find one if you were looking. I kept to my club this year. I build friendships that are still my closest friends on here to this day.

~~2013~~

2013 Started out strong. Same old same old, still fun times. Then. It happened. 2X party payout. During this time we were forced to leave our safe home clubs where our friends lived, to join bigger clubs that could unlock pro parties. Then, Bangerz happened.
    My friend made a joke about Bangerz and mash in club chat at Ace of Clubs during a pro party. JadetheOverSensitaveBang3r got upset about it. Hours later after my friend was asleep and had been kicked JadetheOverSensative became JadeTheCrapTalkingBang3r. I called you out for being such a lame ass you gotta wait til someone's not around anymore to run your mouth. You flipped out, along with the other 20 idiots you fools rolled around with back then. At that point y'all called me every name in the book. The one I remember most, because it was not bleeped out by the filter like the rest and y'all repeated it over and over was, racist. K. I'm racist because you can't talk crap to someone face. Logic…
    Finally the party from hell ended and the Bangerz rolled out. But from that point on until the bangerz club went inactive they ran their mouths and had me kicked from every single club I joined. FUNNY HOW I WASN'T EVEN KICKED FROM THE CLUB IT HAPPENED IN YOU TRASH TALKING SHIT HEADS.
    Soooooooo 2013 was boring. It was mostly spent farming inactives and sitting alone for me. But one thing was good, even without promo parties, I was still growing. I was a little behind, but with tut trading I kept close to my pro-partying friends.
    December 2013 I reached my highest ranking of all. 292 in tb and I was 300b short of having the cash to bc.

~~~Then 2014 happened~~~

bcs strip farm war. The only reason I stayed in so long was because I did nothing wrong. Nothing. It is not okay in my opinion for someone to threaten and sf people for no reason at all. You were the #1 club picking on a player because their perm silenced, barely active friend hit the BL. I used to think Bangerz were the biggest pieces of trash on this game until you proved me wrong. All I asked was retribution for your misdeeds. You cost me everything, and I had no way to even put a dent in you. I asked everyone I knew for help, and many people I didn't know, they all replied bcs are party noobs. The only people with the balls to step up and say, no this is not ok and would help was the Bad Attitude "Bullies" as you call them.
    We fought a brave fight. We made bcs beg for cf time and time again. Yet they refused to make up for the damage they caused so the war continued. Til I was misguided, and trusted the wrong people. Ski and Evan had pm me many times during that war. Y'all acted like friends until I let you step in to help. Then that was it, war was over. I walked away and joined playmates, and the "friends" that'd "helped" me end it stopped talking to me completely a few days later. awesome. So I fought a war for 2 1/2 months to stand up and say that was not acceptable behavior, and was tricked into leaving it with 2b in tuts and nothing in hand, for what? The opportunity to join a club that never talked to me?
    A club where I leave to join a war, pm admins to let me back in. And then 2 WEEKS later I finally just say fuck it and go off in your pm. Funny, that time you respond.
    So playmates, the club I used to respect more than any, is now to me a bunch of shit heads that talked me into throwing away 2 1/2 months of effort, ignored me near everytime I tried to speak, and likes to joke that I left because admins take to long to open the door. Yup. 2 weeks sitting at the doorstep I didn't really get the vibe you wanted me around.
    What was next? I don't know. Sfw after sfw. What else was left? I've no respect for the "friends" that wouldn't step up and do shit. I've no respect for these mega clubs that do whatever they damn well please because no one is going to step up to help whomever they choose to make the target of their aggressions. I've tried joining clubs, I've tried being by myself. I've done b2b wars, b2b parties, tut traded my ass off. I wanted to play this game for a long time, I've put nearly 3 years into it, the addiction you know? Now my rank is down almost to 5k. I've nothing left here but some fake ass friends.

To Bad-I love you guys thanks for everything

To everyone else, you're all worthless pieces of shit and I hope someone jumps you while the entire community turns a blind eye.

#TheButthurtIsReal
    #RageQuit?
    #NothingLeftForMeHereQuit
    #I've already uninstalled before you read this far

Dueces

~Julie

2. 2017~Pants sagging below knees

3. :) Wow I have too much time on hand. I read it all. Nice story :lol:

4. No body wanna read yo biography

5. Funny thing is..

Bang3rz are still shit :lol:

Nice thread bestie I give it four thumbs up

6. ^oh and BCS too :D

7. 2013 when prank primer was first introduced. My hc at the time failed at least 3 times before we successfully completed it. :roll:

8. us peices of shit love you to ? :lol:

9. Respect, Julie. I wish you the best.

10. Bye Julie, I respect you a lot...and as witchy said take care

11. Respect Julie, take care in real life hun, have fun as well.

12. No parties till 2013 noob

13. Actually parties came out late 2012

14. Love you Julie will miss you

15. No reset = shell be back or wont leave LOL

16. Fox who's alt are you?

Those stats in just 53 days

17.  Take care Julie