Summer vs Winter war.....mods back at it again with the BS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iLeoTheWarMachine_N_IDC, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Sorry this happend. I was happy you were our leader and it sucks cause you were really good. Idk what happend with all the drama I didnt really look at it but I wish they were fair to you. Sorry the mods suck :/

2. I'm sorry it happened. You were really great as our leader in the Zoo War. And It really suck that these mods don't even care about our opinions and just do what they seem to think as Fit just claiming We got Proof or ATA worked with us or other random BS.

3. All these drama-war-crate situations make me want to do a crate giveaway based on rp skills. All in favour, send bentos.

I'm joking. Please don't send bentos. It's a joke.

4. I'm not eligible for a crate, but I got skills. ?

5. Me and Manic are the best we arpee with each other daily

6. So good it literally blows my mind and I can't remember. ?

7. Yikes. Idk what’s going on over there but thank you for the tea and I’m sorry that happened to you. Probably dodged a bullet though

8. Is mod F a clue about who we're talking about here? Because if so, that dude's always been scheming an asshøle.

The last batch of mods is full of shady shïts. Not sure why ata encourages them

9. Last batch of mods are nice once you get to know them. I personally don't like one for personal reasons but overall they are well selected

10. I do know several of them. And they were horrible choices for mods. But hey, if you like corrupt asshats they'll be right up your alley. Oh and extortion, you really gotta love extorting people to think these guys are "nice"

11. Battle of the bands war. Check forums for details;)

12. He's not really joking

13. Yeah let Leo back in it not fair he way better than most the leader y'all have tbh ? leo the the man . We got your backs as a pimd family

15. Bump

16. We had this in the bag until our leader was ripped from us at the last minute. After days of planning and preparation and a lot of hard work all for nothing. Team spirit was destroyed and our other leader unfortunately did not know it was this weekend so although he was able to hit he was not able to take control. Despite this the team pulled together at the end and should be proud of closing such a big gap. No we did not win but had Leo have been leading we would have without a doubt won by a landslide.
    Honestly i dont know how anyone can see this as fair or acceptable?!

17. Even without a leader we pulled through as a team even though we lost

18. Agreed. I think our team really worked together at the end, and we closed the gap. We definitely did the best we could, and I’m happy with that ?

19. I am proud of us. :)
    We made some impressive growth near the end there!