Summer vs Winter war.....mods back at it again with the BS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iLeoTheWarMachine_N_IDC, Jun 1, 2019.

1. So I was leader of my team and spent the last 3days walling people, sending invites, finding replacements, and pretty much not sleeping.

Mind you I was asked to be leader I didn't go jumping up and down begging to lead.

Some of my players are in "sfw", like most players in the game, but they're in sfw with members on our team. After the first argument yesterday in GC I told everyone that if we don't work as a team we will not win so cut the BS until after war is finished.

A totally different situation occurs today from totally different players. Player X and Y are hitting player A and B......and im just like you cannot be serious?!

So I go into GC and tell everyone no farming each other until the war is over or they will be replaced because its not good for group morale.

I then contact a mod to make sure its even possible to replace members for in house farming and she gets an attitude saying how there's another leader in her pm crying. I just say "whoa, I'm not crying, sorry I asked, have a good day"

Moments later I'm replaced and kicked from the team without notice......at first I thought it was a joke but nope the joke was all the time and sleep I lost trying to push this thing forward.

When I ask the two mods why I was removed they say it was unanimous to remove me(meaning they all agreed) and that I needed to speak with mod F for the reason......

I speak with mod f and this is what he says...."It’s as simple as being matured and gentleman at this kind of thing and I don’t see anything done for the better of resolving your issues with x and y. Instead of making things better, u provoke and hence ofcos getting hits before the war start but yet cry the victim. I have all ss of yours and her side of story and I’m fed up with all this drama so before others fall into your hands of able to handle it professionally, we have voted unanimously on replacing you"

I'm just face palming at this point because I don't have personal issues with x and y. I don't know y well enough to hate him and I actually like X.

So I ask mod F how am i being unprofessional? No response. So I told him the only drama is the drama you're causing now. I am always respectful to everyone smh I just wanted the team to remain cohesive.

Me and X talked for a while after and they removed her as leader for no reason..... When the team tried to stand up to them the mods said "there's tons of people on the wait list, either war or get out". So clearly they don't even care about anyone except those that kiss their ass

Like literally all the mods had to say was no in house farming and actually mediate, you know, like mods. Instead they made a misunderstanding a power struggle for my team.

For me its not about the crate, its not about the arguments or farming, its about community leaders that can't lead.

Good luck to everyone still in the war and I hope you don't get shafted because of the mods.

ATA please come up with a way for players to run these events with prizing whether it be a new trophy or something. Anything you do will be appreciated <3

2. This war was a mess from the very beginning, honestly. The mod running it created a sign up thread without giving any of the details (for ex. a date) and then flipped tf out at people for asking questions. Shocked that people signed up for it when it was a clear disaster waiting to happen.

3. I'm not going to say its easy to set up events like these but if you are gonna be a tournament organizer at least be fair to the players.

4. FYI: I am not player A. ?? Miss you leo. 

5. Lmao you're not player A miss you too

6. It’s honestly lame that things turned out this way. But I agree with Muschi, things were messy in the beginning so I’m not super surprised.

7. I was really looking forward to war with you Leo. It's messed up how things turned out. Hopefully at another war that isnt too messy.

8. You were trying to make us all come together to work as a team but hopefully they can let you back on?

9. True #support SN-Leo

10. Mods seem to jump to conclusions and think they can do whatever. Leo you were super sweet yesterday when I was talking to you about the war, there was no reason for you to be kicked.

11. How many mods are now in lifetime sfw over these wars? ?

12. Likely all of them

13. Awe sorry Justin

14. 1 more post ayyy

15. I'm beyond disappointed

16. Feel special ? I used it on you

17. WOW feline special now :)

18. Meow

19. Do you know what else isn’t making things better? Ripping an amazing leader from something he actually cares about. Anyone would be lucky to have you on their team and even luckier to have you as a leader. I know, personally, that Justin devotes 100% to everything he does. He is, by far, one of the most amazing people that I’ve gotten the chance to know.

20. damn had hoped to win from u this time leo, hope they let u back in. ? i heard how u lead the other war. ur amazing