Summer vs Winter (Mod Crate War) June 1st sign up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iSmash, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WINTER VS SUMMER WAR SIGN-UP THREAD

Sign-up thread is opened.

[​IMG]

DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP

11:59 PM EST – MAY 27 2019
    7:59 PM PST – MAY 27 2019

Last day for upgrades will be May 29th 2019 11:59pm EST

War will be declared on June 1st 3pm EST

War will be 24 hours

UPDATE AS OF 5/28/2019

First, I would like to welcome -AKUDOU-, -SAKURAHIME-, -QUINN- and RevolutionaryWolf to my organizing team. My deepest appreciation for all your help.

Second, I would like to apologize again for this change, but this war will be a 200 vs 200 war now instead of having teams of 50 each. We want everyone to experience warring and learn from the war veterans.

Third, SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
    NOTE: Not everyone will be in war. As we are only getting 200 per side, we need to consider those who signed up early first.

Lastly, given the recent update in the teams and clubs, we have updated the rules and disclaimers.

For any questions and clarifications, my team and I will be happy to answer them. Please do not hesitate to wall or follow any of us.

UPDATE AS OF 5/27/2019

Since there is a vast number of willing participants, I shall be limiting the number of participants to 400 combatants divided into teams of 50. Now for those who were not selected to participate, be on stand-by as I will be placing you on the waiting list as replacement for no shows, as I am sure some people have lives outside of PIMD at times. (Shocker.. Right?). I will contact you as soon as I can to check on whether you will not be able to fill in. My apologies for any inconveniences.

All stats are welcomed in order to join.

Much like the last Mod Crate war, as long as you agree with the disclaimer and rules, just acknowledge it here and if you would like a specific side to go (Winter or Summer) just post.

Once everything gets balanced and we need to make it balanced, if needed to be placed on another side, we will contact you ahead of time before posting the club links.

Misc is disabled, much like the last Mod Crate War.

Just like the last war, only one crate will be given to the winning members of the winning team

RULES

1. NO UPGRADING OR NAME CHANGES AFTER THE SIGN-UP DEADLINE UNLESS TOLD TO DO SO. It is hard enough to match without players constantly changing their stats or their IGN. We would be asking some to upgrading after the deadline to make a match as equal as possible.

2. STRICTLY NO ALTS! Anyone caught using 2 accounts in the war, will be kicked. Give chance to others please.

3. WHATEVER HAPPENS IN WAR, STAYS IN WAR. Keep the smack talk within the war period only.

4. TOU APPLIES TO ALL POSTS MADE BEFORE, WITHIN AND AFTER THE WAR PERIOD.

5. NO VISITORS PLEASE! Only players who made it into the roster will be allowed to enter.

6. Once war starts, you cannot leave the war without valid reasons or emergencies. If you can't make it to the war, inform any organizer at least 48 hours before the event so we can find a replacement.

7. STRICTLY NO STRIPPING ANYONE IN WAR. Anyone caught will be automatically disqualified.

DISCLAIMER

This war is open to all pimd players.

1. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the war out of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the war have been made available to them and they, therefore, understand and agree that the organizers won't be held responsible for hits or tutor strips before and after the war.

2. Organizers are not held responsible in securing any temporary CF nor kicking people in rosters for each team.

3. We reserve the right to kick you for any inappropriate or intolerable behaviour that may not be listed in the above-mentioned rules.

4. To ensure fairness of the war itself, we have collaborated with ATA in order to make sure that everyone will be competing based on account growth instead misc bonuses. This means misc bonuses will be disabled during the war.

5. Organizers reserve the right to re-assign any player to balance out the rosters. We want the war to be as fair as possible so do not be surprised if you were suppose to be in one team but ended up in another.

We want this event to be fair to everyone who joined and only want to have a fun filled war weekend. Players who break the rules will be given a stern warning. Repeated offenders will be kicked out of the war.

For those of you who signed up in the previous threads, and walled me, you all haven’t been forgotten. You all are accounted for. I wasn’t able to get to any as of yet as I have been sick lately. I do apologize for you all being antsy and I thank you all for your patience!

Please refrain from posting unnecessary topics not related to war. Thank you.

I would like to thank the previous BoS war admins -_A_-ZenStateOfMind, -_A_-Legwarmers, -Ahli-LovesMike, -_A_-Ross, hsq, CrazyReD for the rules section, and definitely -Quinn- for the previous mod crate war that was successful as well as 90 percent of the forum there, and the whole idea about a mod crate war in general. There wouldve been no way I couldve came up with any of the ideas.-5/5/19

2. i’d like to sign up

-Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.
  3. Do I sign up here or a different thread? I wanna join ?

4. Very nice, sadly can't join. But good luck!

5. Please sign me up for war 

6. Sign me up for war

7. sign me up please

8. Sign me up pls

9. Sign me up for Summer btw

10. Duration of war?

11. Sign me up :)

12. Use imgfit instead img coding for pictures. :)

13. Now this is what a real war sign up thread should look like, good job op :)

14. Sign me up please :)

15. Please sign me up for summer, thanks

16. sign me up!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.