Summarizing some info of the upcoming club update

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -MoB-MangaIllustrator, Oct 26, 2016.

1. So basically this was copying and pasting for all the most frequent questions I saw on ATA's most recent 'Update' thread. Though I hope the replies these players received will help to solve your questions.

Some info about club roles:

1) For what I’ve read now, Club owner (President) and Vice president and Executive will be in charge of paying the rest of the spots:

. -NL-TheBlackRoseClownKiller wrote:Those that are all ready admin will they lose there roles once this feature is brought out so only owner would be able to start parties to purchase?

ATA Replied: Each club is given 1 Vice President and 1 Executive slot in addition to the President to start so there will be 3 members able to start parties right off the bat.

TerminatorPumpkin wrote:Curious...is the club owner/president responsible for paying the fee involved in promoting a member or is the promotee responsible for buying their rank? Does an open slot mean anyone can buy their way up the ranks? Or are Promoted Ranks by invite only via owner? Lots of details to clarify imo..
    -concerned owner

ATA Replied: Anyone one of the President, Vice Presidents, or Executives have the ability to unlock additional slots. So 3 people to start, and up to 9 people can unlock slots in the end.

Someone asked: Yeah they can unlock it, but who pays the fee?

ATA REPLIED: Whoever unlocks it pays the cost.

2) If you leave the club, then come back, the slot will be FREE for once you get back. It doesn’t clarify if you need to pay it again if you want the rank back… But I suppose not.

-iAidanTheLyssaKissa- wrote:Question. Perhaps we'd have to leave the club for a few. Do we come back to our home club having to re-purchase our roles or there's a different way of saving it?

ATA REPLIED: Once the slot has been purchased it will remain unlocked for that club.

3) You can only have one role.

-PA_Samurai- wrote:Can you be both Bounce forcer and party jockey? Because if not there just isn't enough slots with enough powers. You have several admins for different time zones, and when only some will be able to start parties and some only acccept it'll be rather annoying/stupid in my opinion. You need a few more "executive" slots that cover the existing admin roles that we have with the same similar abilities. In my opinion anyway as a club owner.

ATA REPLIED: Each member can only be assigned to one role, so you can't be both Bounceforcer AND Party Jockey.

4) Apparently this update doesnt change the max of members per club. A hundred will still be it’s max.

philomela wrote:Is there a maximum to how many slots can be open for members? Since right now is 100 does that mean we can have more now?

ATA REPLIED: The total max number of members allowed in a club remains the same.

5) Ownership is still transferable.

6) SPros Wont be back for the sake of ATA’s pocket.

Fide1ity wrote:So can we have super pros back now that you've effectively destroyed all low stat clubs?

ATA replied: All clubs can function with the immediately available Free Roles. For clubs looking to gain more specified roles, additional are available for purchase. This is intended to give clubs something to work towards together, and a way to grow as a group.

The goal shouldn't be to unlock all of them immediately, but rather as you are able to.

2. We know, we were there

3. Ty op. 