Suggestions On Harder Cat Cafe Parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by VivisForeverHoe, Feb 27, 2019.

1. No. Op is asking for bigger cash payout as well. Pizza pop is basically a half off cat cafe. So a “harder” cat cafe would be 3x as much as a pizza kini. So, 102 ECs to be exact.

Invite parties are a PRIME example. For the hardest and max payout it’s 110 ECs for 22 invites. Clubs usually will split it between two people so it seems cheaper. You’re asking for a SINGLE DROP party, but to keep the price at 69ecs??

Guess again.

FS_-2cute4U-_FS likes this.
  2. I'm sure people wouldn't mind doubling up like during invite parties to drop. It could easily take 2 cats to start the party. I'm sure that there might be complaints about it... but at least we would have the option to select it if we wanted to.

3. Which would still cost 102 ECs and people will start complaining. Next

4. Somehow we had more difficult Cat Cafe parties including Black Cat Cafe , when Cats were going in store for even 34ecs, and during non black friday hunts, when Ata was giving more difficult Cat Cafe parties , price was still the same, so why should they increase the price now? Anyways, I doubt Ata will do anything that we ask for, fast cc parties are good for them , cause people still pay the money, means good profit for them.

As it was said before by one of the really nice players  let’s shutdown cc clubs for 1 hunt  and let’s see if Ata changes their mind 

5. Or..... we don't have to do cat cafe ??‍♂️

6. That’s crazy talk, Pimd lives and breathes cats.

7. OMG the apes have been promising this for what seems ages

SUPPORT

8. No thanks. Just start another cat you lazy fairies.

desgostang.

Or flash pros. Lots of money to go around :)

9. Support. All the cat cafe clubs I join get done in 15-30 minutes which is just to friggin fast for me

10. Kefo if you hate cats so much why own a cc gc ?‍♀️

11. Ata seems to only listen when it affects their money so why not close ?

12. SUPPORT❣️

13. SUPPORT!