Suggestions On Harder Cat Cafe Parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by VivisForeverHoe, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Exactly what I was thinking.

Zelda likes this.

2. Why should it cost more?
    It would just be for bigger stat players... that would be the only difference.

3. Support! <3

4. Support

5. Btw... I support Cat Cafe Pro... :D

6. Judging by most of the post counts for supports I reckon someone posted in some gc somewhere for everyone to come support this ?

Anywho... if ata allowed this it would most definitely cost more than 69 ec. If your only argument is that cc goes to fast it’s because you’re likely in a cat club or a full club of high stats all hitting at once. Of course it’d go fast, not a very strong reason to base this off of imo. Might as well remove FA101 and counter because they’re too easy

FS_-2cute4U-_FS likes this.
  7. I have been bribed to support this

8. We need a harder ec party that's a permanent ec party. Maybe not a harder cat cafe but another party that is harder. As we grow with misc and stat items and the room and all the cat parties go by quicker. A full UL on peace sign I get max drops but my RS doesn't get max drops with a full UL on peace sign. So the ec parties should have a harder version. The invites aren't around all the time. When there's a fcc and smaller players join with big players the small players get screwed cuz the big players hit harder. It's gotta be equal or fair to some extent to keep up with the upgrading and misc build. I support having a harder EC party permanently to keep up with the players and game

9. I agree, maybe the cat cafe was fine when the max stats you could have was a few MCs, but now they are lasting about 20 minutes, maybe to activate pro cat cafe you need to buy a key or something costing 10-20ecs.
    Support

YouMakeMyAssItch likes this.
  10. Or maybe make the hit damage the same/similar. That would be a good option too.