Suggestions On Harder Cat Cafe Parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by VivisForeverHoe, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I support twizz 100% cause it sucks cats go by like a flash when it's not

2. Support. With the changes in tier levels, everyone’s stats are increasing yet the CC has not. It’s imbalanced and needs a change ATA

3. Support! Not just for cc clubs, but regular potd clubs too. Those that have high stat requirements (yes I know we can change that) have them go by fast as well. Same damage dealt or a cc pro would be a nice addition! 

4. Support

5. Cat cafe pro, 4 hours, 3 cats to initiate. Issa good profitable idea ATA.

6. Support for both the regular cat Cafe and a cat cafe(Pro)

7. Supporttttt???

8. Ata will milk this till they dry the cow out. Also, the only way I would support this is if the cap of 500 hunt items is raised to match the (difficulty). I’d rather have a ton of fast cats that I can get 400-500 hunt items on, as apposed to one super long cat that takes 4x the time but still only get 500 hunt items.

9. Support... eh but we have harder parties now... the premium party with 5 ecs to open?

10. But they arent permanent...they come and go with certain hunts

11. But my honest suggestion is to increase the payout from pvp because it clearly not balanced, i got 200m hiting same sized player when i was t6 bc (7 mcs), and now only 255m eventhough i'm 28 mcs...

12. No support

FS_-2cute4U-_FS likes this.
  13. If ATA does this I believe more cats should be dropped for this party, like how premium parties work

14. I totally support 

15. No Support

FS_-2cute4U-_FS likes this.
  16. SUPPORT AF?