Suggestions On Harder Cat Cafe Parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by VivisForeverHoe, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I'm not saying get rid of the current Cat Cafe we have, but also make a harder version for bigger stat players

2. Support️

3. Support

4. Support!We need slower cc parties!

5. Support!?

6. We had this before during an event and the amount of money was sosoososooososoososoooososoososooososoososooooo worth it. Everyone wanted it to stay and be that way. The only issue is that CC only clubs would dominate and the game would be more p2w than ever. HOWEVER i do support the idea of this as long as it doesnt make it to were the only party that is worth running is that cc because it would exclude 3/4 of the pimd community that does actively try to grow, like make it cost 2 cats or something so it doesnt become op.

7. Following on my support.

I don’t not feel that these “Pro Cats” need to be to an extreme where they match invite parties but I feel perhaps an increase up to 750 drops and 2-3 hour long parties would be nice.

Not only would it enable strong levelled players to upgrade more often, it would allow smaller players the capabilities of gaining max drops on a party which 30 strong members can complete within 45 minutes.

Invite are nice for the odd special occasions, but harder cats are becoming a necessity.

(My opinions are explicitly my own, please no hate. )

8. SUPPORT ? it’s been long Overdue ?

9. Support I'd like a cat party to last more then 20 mins if I'm paying $7 for it. I've asked ata if they would change cc but they said that's why they put invite parties out...

Alicia likes this.
  10. Invite parties are only released during certain hunts though like holiday hunts..but we need something that will stick around for good. Tired of these cats that dont even last 30 min

Alicia likes this.
  11. We definitely a Cat Cafe Pro. People have grown their Stats so high that it’s insanely hard to even hit some of the Cat parties. In most clubs the cats only last 10-30 minutes now and it’s making it hard to get drops and cash. We need a Pro Cat Cafe that is around permanently instead of random invite parties every few months.

12. I personally have been at cat clubs where they can last up to 2 hours so i dunno, maybe try a different cc?

13. I agree on the idea that it is time to bring in a more difficult Cat Cafe party next to the one we currently have , not that I join Cat Cafe sessions, but they are way too fast considering how much people stats increased over the years.

Before I used to think of joining Cat Cafe session , but now it is just seems to be a waste of my Ecs , parties are too fast, if you are busy no idea if you will get the possibility to hit the party at least once, and of course no idea if you will get max drops when parties last for 20mins if not less.

Please do not make the drops similar or equal to Invite Parties, that would be very unfair , and Invite Parties would lose their worth of even doing them.

As mentioned by the creator of the thread we only want the difficulty increased or damage made equal for each players hitting that specific Cat Cafe party, so the party itself would last longer.

I SUPPORT THE IDEA, and we are not asking that much @Ata

14. supporty

15. Support 100%
    What’s the use of adding new tiers and increasing our stats when cat cafe parties haven’t kept up? Clubs with lots of high stat players have cat cafe parties go by like flashes. Cat Cafe PRO please.