[Suggestion] "The Noughties" Event

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Muschi, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Oh my god you even included a Blingee I love this!

Okok here are my ideas:
    Furni
    - Instead of a David Beckham poster I think maybe a poster of a boy band called “Synchronized”? (nod to NSYNC’s name, can always change the spelling to make it cooler and more unique)
    - The blankets on the bed should have stars and moons on them or some type of pattern like that
    - Bed should also have fun pillows and stuffed animals on them (like Webkinz, Beanie Babies, etc)

Misc
    - Definitely include a bedazzled blackberry phone
    - CD collection stack
    - Cheap makeup kit (like the ones that come with eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick and all of that goodness)
    - Maybe a credit card thats titled “Dads Credit Card)?
    - Tomogatchi (even though we already have one- you can never have enough)
    - Maybe a Build-A-Bear type stuffed animal?
    - A tiny purse (I have tons of those cute plastic little purses, Including one that says “Princess” and all that good stuff)

- Low-rise jeans are a necessity
    - Totally agreed on baby tees and graphic tees
    - A tank top over a long-sleeve maybe? (we can make it cute lol)
    - Vans (originals) maybe?
    - Hair Clips
    - Those heels that have the plastic strap over them with the faux feathers
    - Two piece matching sets (could be skirts, pants, tanks, sweaters, just has to be classically tacky and matching)

Those are just some ideas I could come up with! Loveee this idea though, cant wait to stalk this thread 🥰💕

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. I also realized that NSYNC is more 90s so maybe there could be reference to newer New Kids on the Block, The Pussycat Dolls, maybe Avril Levine, etc
    There should also be a reference to Paris Hilton cause.. I mean c’mon... 👀💕

3. OH I ALMOST FORGOT-
    For a misc item, there should be a diary with a lock on it or a password or something

4. Omg i wanted those password diaries 😩👌 my parents would never buy me one

Phobia likes this.
  5. I wanted heelies but they were like $100 and also i woulda broke myself so much with them coz my balance is shît 😂 i still want them tbh

6. I love the idea and support it.

7. Here its said like nort

8. Oooooh let me tell you- I had a Littlest Pet Shop (great misc idea btw) diary where you had to press a button and say the name of your LPS (the one that came with it) to unlock the diary 😔✊🏼 ugh the TECHNOLOGY I tell you

RoseMilkTea, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. I had one of those!!! I forgot what I named mine and couldn’t use it anymore 😔

RoseMilkTea and Phobia like this.
  10. I still remember the password, I named my LPS “Max” because clearly im creative 🥴

11. Oooh now we can read your diary!!!!!

Phobia likes this.
  12. Oooo I remember those. I had a furry pink and purple one 😂😂

Phobia likes this.
  13. You wish!! I wrote with an invisble ink marker 😎

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.