[Suggestion] Social Star Hunt?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Kitsune-, Jul 19, 2019.

?

Do you support this idea?

1. Yes, it sounds amazing!

2. No, it sounds horrible!

3. Maybe, I'm not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I dont think theres been something like this but if there has im sorry to clutter forums with it.

Avis:
    Avis could be based off a certain kind of famous "insant picture sharing" or "video sharing" stars that are social media famous. Example: Liza Koshy and David Dobrik as a heartbroken duo lol

I know there has been several avis that kinda go with this but to my knowledge never a dedicated hunt

Stat items:
    These could include merch items, cameras, hot peppers (to represent trendy hot pepper videos), or make up for make-up tutorialists.

Dorms:
    A dorm could be a film studio type of theme or have items representing dance tutorials, comedy skits, makeup tutorials, or countless other things representing "video sharing trends"

Ata will probably never make it happen, but thoughts?

2. No, thank you. Anything that glorifies those narcissistic peeps is a hard pass from me.

3. Support, but only if Rose & Rosie, Hannah Hart, and Liza are included. 👌🏼💕

4. I'm personally not really into e-celebs but I can see this being a popular hunt if well-executed.

MrMeseeks likes this.
  5. Can we get a James Charles avi but he’s in snake skin clothing and has snake eyes.

And he’s holding a burnt makeup pallet

Buwbuw, MiniMinx, GodTierOni and 3 others like this.
  6. I feel like we need a proper anime themed hunt and a dorm that makes me look like the weeb I know I am.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Support but make yo own thread

MiniMinx and GodTierOni like this.
  8. Oh I'd be down for something like that. Maybe also have a revamp of the PewDiePie ava for the LB.

Maddi_Matsu and -Kitsune- like this.
  9. The shirt has to say “I’m gonna say a bad word”, because of the whole n-word fiasco and how he’s not allowed to curse on his channel now

Buwbuw, MiniMinx and GodTierOni like this.
  10. 😂😂😂 and his bio is "HI SHISTERS" also his face is white and pale.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Dis tew much. 😂

12. Or the time he paid people to say they were going to gas Jewish people. He's trashy

Wesday, Maddi_Matsu and Sirrracha like this.
  13. I want this hunt so much more now just for this avi😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.