Suggestion for player walls

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Saintly_Kraken, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I thought if it were feasible to implement a way to sticky one post to the top of a person's wall, it would come in handy for various things... ie a merc Pass for cat club or whatever the person chose. The account holder could chose one wall post to sticky, and it would remain on top til it was unstickied. Just a suggestion 🤗

Sansa, Stephy, Validation and 9 others like this.
  2. I like this idea, it could come in handy my wall is usually a big mess 😂

Empress_ and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I'd love a way to archive certain posts too. I have some really nice messages and nostalgic things that are so far down on my wall but I don't want to delete everything to get to them. Even if it was a read only type thing where it didn't link to profiles. Just would like to save some memories. I know I have screenshots of them somewhere but those are lost with the thousands on my phone.

Sorry that was a side note, but I do like the idea of your post. Pinning one to the top would be really helpful for merc passes or booked banners.

4. Support. This would be good for selling stuff

Validation and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. They are all saved in a.t.a's database. Even if your wall was flooded with 10k+ messages, and the old ones were from 10 years ago, they still have them stored.

It would be well within their power to enable this kind of archiving and I've spoken to them about it before but their responses didn't seem too enthusiastic