Sugar Rush! - Open Buckets until Friday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Sugar Rush!

Dont you need 8?[/quote]
    This is what I thought. They could have made it more clear x8 (20 total). This is all about ec.

2. Re: Sugar Rush!

This hunt looked cool but of course they make it nearly impossible. I'm not dropping 20 ec for a chance at a 10kcs stat item lol II'll just collect frakenpugs

3. Re: Sugar Rush!

So it says clearly in forums x8s candy is a full bucket......why did it take 20 to fill 1 bucket?

4. Re: Sugar Rush!

ok are you guys trying to make this game suck?

5. Re: Sugar Rush!

What are we supposed to do? Gift out empty bucket to the person gifting us a full bucket?
    And hope that you don't get any candy from a party because then you can't gift your bucket therefore you can't accept your full bucket gift?

6. Re: Sugar Rush!

Once you fill up your bucket and open it you'll be able to receive the gifted bucket :)

7. Re: Sugar Rush!

Yeah. Was excited but got completely discouraged by the candy drops and the candy you need for a full bucket. Ill probably open 1 or 2 buckets for the whole event.

They should change the drop rate or the candy needed for a full bucket honestly.

Also, after checking the club Poison Apples, Halloween parties also drop zombie parts ang pugs. If they dont change the drop rate etc, they should just remove those low kcs items. :/

8. Re: Sugar Rush!

The jack skeleton avatar! YAY

9. Re: Sugar Rush!

Ahhh who has done this hunt before I sooo love it im gonna try getting all of the avatars and items

10. Re: Sugar Rush!

Candies did not drop once for anyone from our cat party?

11. Re: Sugar Rush!

Of course you guys would make it a rare drop so people waste a lot in ecs trading it with each other, always greedy

12. Re: Sugar Rush!

Check it again. One person got A (one) candy drop LMAO.

13. Re: Sugar Rush!

So I've opened two boxes so far. Got 1 cp and 1 cheap item...

14. Re: Sugar Rush!

kinda bs that it's not guaranteed drops tbh

15. Re: Sugar Rush!

16. Re: Sugar Rush!

This looked cool, like the old weekend kawaii hunts where you could earn a key from 1 cat party. Guess those "free besides your $7 cat" days are long gone...

17. Re: Sugar Rush!

Same, and the fact that you can only have one bat bucket at a time, what's the point of them being gift able? It takes 4 Halloween parties to get candy and we have 4 days to get as many of those in as possible. I was an old player who quit 2 years ago and now that I'm back I am disappointed in the way the game has gone. I understand that ATA is a buisness and do not expect freebies but someone needs to take an economics class. If they keep pushing for sales eventually people will stop buying. Most of the people who still spend money on this game a strong stat players. What happens when they leave? ATA will have alienated potential customers and their profits will come down. The game is becoming less enjoyable for those who don't spend money, and that will cause more people to leave. I am not asking for them to give us free stuff or make the game too easy but they need to find an equilibrium and so far from the few months I have been back, I can not say I see that.

18. Re: Sugar Rush!

O yay

19. Re: Sugar Rush!

Don't do CAT or KINI........its a waste of your money because they don't drop candy or buckets..only pugs that we already have hundreds of. Seeing that you have to pay for premium parties you would think ATA would have them drop both.

20. Re: Sugar Rush!

TBH don't think the drop rate for candies should be this difficult to get. Even if the parties aren't that difficult, the fact that it doesn't drop every party AND this being pretty much only a weekend event, it's not even worth it. Yeah some of the rewards are nice, but we'll be lucky to get even 5 of the rewards without pros or constant cats or kinis. TBH they may have been hoping for more money spent on this little event, but most are seeing it as a waste of time.

Halloween theme is cute tho ? just the drop rate needs to be more realistic especially since it's only a 4 day event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.