Sugar Rush! - Open Buckets until Friday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Sugar Rush!

I collected 12, says my bucket is 3/4 full, and 5 left over?

2. Re: Sugar Rush!

Finally!
    I actually kind of love this one, love how some of the old avi's and drops returned.

3. Re: Sugar Rush!

Opened one full basket to receive 1 cheap item 5k/5k not worth the waste of EC.

It's just another way for ATA to make us spend and make us receive terrible odds.

4. Re: Sugar Rush!

ummm hunt just ended it takes time to distribute rewards. ..smh

5. Re: Sugar Rush!

Oh wait candies can be drop for free! Ah well never mind me!

6. Re: Sugar Rush!

Every time the bucket changes it fill, it resets the candies needed. You'll need 3 more to make 8 candies and get the full bucket. 

7. Re: Sugar Rush!

So it says full buckets could be gifted, but when I try to accept it says I have to many of that item 

8. Re: Sugar Rush!

They probably don't stack. They might have to be opened as you get them.

9. Re: Sugar Rush!

So 15 candies total to fill a bucket?? Lol, yah. Considering 1 candy dropped from the last party, this is an event I will pass on.

10. Re: Sugar Rush!

You can only ever have 1 Bucket at one time, regardless of whether it is an empty, 1/4 full, 1/2 full, 3/4 full, or completely full Bucket

11. Re: Sugar Rush!

Just completed drink and be scary. And no one in club received drops. Can you check please?

12. Re: Sugar Rush!

No candy drops from the party

13. Re: Sugar Rush!

Stop being a Bitter Becky

14. Re: Sugar Rush!

YESSSS

15. Re: Sugar Rush!

Not every party completion will drop Candy as they are a rare drop

16. Re: Sugar Rush!

Rare drop but you need 20? But the prizes are hardly rare with a 10kcs item if you get it? Not really worth spending 20ec for either. Doesn't seem worth it IMO but okay.

17. Re: Sugar Rush!

Dont you need 8?

18. Re: Sugar Rush!

You need 20 because the counter resets each time you get a bucket. 1/4, 1/2 etc

19. Re: Sugar Rush!

Well what is the point of making them giftable if you can't own more than one ?

20. Re: Sugar Rush!

Since it's so rare as a drop I'd be pretty annoyed if I got 20 and then got a 5kcs old hunt item (which I already have). Seems quite silly. And makes 20 too large of a number of without having being forced to buy them with ec.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.