STSU Admin Applications

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't think you need to create a typeform account. I filled the contest one and it didn't require me to create an account.

2. I firgured b ut IGN is iAMgRooT it had got auto corrected when I send it the four

3. In need of: Bounceforcer (2), party jockey, and club rep

Remember that the “...” is where you put your ign!

4. This is a really cool application. Really enjoy the idea. I personally wouldn't make admins without them being a full member first but I like the idea

5. Oh, no. I'm speaking hypothetically. Satoshi mentioned that Google Forms has an option where people that fill out the application need to log in to Google and I would say it would be odd for Typeform to have an option that would require a log-in.

Most people have Google accounts, but very few have Typeform accounts and I don't think people would make a new one to fill out a quick questionnaire.

6. Bump (sorry y’all it’s gonna get a little annoying)

In need of: Bounceforcer (2), party jockey, and club rep

7. SATOSHI... ?

8. I literally second guessed myself when OP contacted me like "wait a minute... did i fill it out... i coulda sworn i didnt"

smh smh

9. Maybe you did apply. Im curious as to what your answer to why op should choose you as admin would have been ?

10. I'M CURIOUS TOO NOW

11. But you would know what u wrote

12. I didn't write it though :( Why would I downgrade from president of my own club to a bounceforcer of another club? smh

13. I wonder why anyone would apply for post of admin using IGN that isnt their own ?

14. Requesting lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.