Stripper/bdsm hunt petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by PowerOfAwesome1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. I got forced to make a new 1 because of someone...
    But we do need a stripper hunt. This could have bdśm in it (mixture of both) with maybe a bdśm bedside, stripper pole 999, bed with ropes, desk with flogs or something hanging etc. It'll be a good idea due to something different for a change and we can have like a dominant and sub for both gender each. I reckon people would enjoy this type of thing so write on this forum if you agree (if you want pics of what the dorm will be like then don't ask me 😂😂😂 as i suck at drawing)

P.S. Let's make ata do this for once

-MoB-Nigma and -_ZADDY-BEAR_- like this.
  2. I don't think ata needs to make a sex based hunt. We have enough freaks in pub

3. For future reference, you aren't allowed to make duplicate threads in forums. I understand you did because someone mentioned a typo you had made and asked for more information. You can actually ask a mod to edit the title or post! That way you don't make duplicate threads.

Maddi_Matsu, WildBlueberry and Rizky like this.
  4. Ahh I can't, congrats on making another post. But I believe it needs to be more PG/PG-13? Honestly I don't see Ata doing an R rated hunt.

5. This a 17+ game not a 13 game

6. 17 year olds aren't allowed in strip clubs

7. I like the idea I think it’s cool but I can’t see ATA doing something like that probably one of the main reasons is because they know there’s underage people on this app. A hunt that’s based off dancing without all the rated stuff would be neat imo

WildBlueberry likes this.
  8. They might as well get rid of the "bonds of love" and the discarded lingerie 🤔

9. The occasional sexual item and innuendo is different than an entire hunt dedicated to kinky sex imho.

10. It'll be neat and if they do it right, they could also make alot of money from it

11. Guess so

12. Can if sneeky

13. It actually depends because yes it will be an entire hunt but they can always give 2 options on which main hunt they want (even though they probably won't) so the other will be a normal and there will be this for those that are against this hunt. Anyways if they ever did this type of hunt, it'll probably be once every couple of years or so which will be pretty rare but that will bring atleast some hype compared to the hunt these days

14. Decent and interesting idea...also different but it’s probably not going to get much support given the mature theme. Whenever sex is involved people get super sensitive and pc, there’s no way you could actually do it right. Pimd or not, strippers/bdsm lifestyle/fetishes and anything sexual always offends somebody. LOL

Buwbuw and RainInMe like this.
  15. Lets not and say we did

16. Support..

17. I mean as long as it's all for laughs and not straight up inappropriate content then I don't see anything wrong with it. We already have avis in revealing lingerie, latex attire, and even those stripper avis coming out of the cakes from a while back.

Alessandra and Muschi like this.
  18. I remeber that avi she was kinda hot tbh 😂😂😮