Strip Farming a PWAR Cow

Discussion in 'Wars' started by EveryPrincessNdsHerCrwnAndCoke, Jun 4, 2013.

1. You learn something new everyday. I was always taught to check, so I was under the impression it was always done. But I now know better. You learn something new everyday.

2. thats a risk u take as a pwar cow

3. I always check, it's a simple courtesy I give and hope to receive in return. I don't need to fv pwar cows tutors, if you're that hard up - do you. Waiting a few hours until after a pwar ( for cows only) or for a real war isn't a big deal to me. And OP just hit his main Obey_Munch 

4. Krissy I'm with you. Just ask giavante what happened when he hit our cow

5. Just upgrade with all your money and you wont have that problem.

As a cow you should not have tutors anyway. Minimum top 0 TB is necessary so that hits are easier too succeed.

More successful hits = more under.

More plunder = more tax for you.

Learn from this and move forward

6. Minimum too 0 tb is necessary *^

7. Im not typically a PWAR Cow. They just asked me so they cause Im one of the strongest, and I used to be owner. So I still need TB since I farm and do pro parties typically.

8. Lolololololol.

1) You hit first.
    2) I was range hiring 250m tuts, no harm done people do it every minute.
    3) I would have just let it go, but don't threaten to farm me for hiring a tut that low. If you would have said "pwar cow, don't take my tutors" I woulda been fine with it. Don't tell me you will farm me for hiring another

I will no longer hit you since the cause is extremely stupid. Just learn a nicer approach. Also learn that your wall is very contradicting as it says open market, yet you cry when I take yours?

9. This is quite immature.

10. You say that yet you farmed me just 10 minutes ago. And if you read my wall it says I checked to make sure you arent a cow or in a real war. So you actually contradicted yourself as you farmed me when you said you wouldnt.

11. And miggy: I see you still like starting problems, you must have a secret crush on me, thus explaining the abuse.

Why farm this account? I hired and returned hits with the other acc

12. I didn't contradict anything sense that post was after I farmed you?

13. Yeah... Reading the wall post OP left on Munchy's wall, I can say that if anyone left that on my wall, especially over a 250m tutor, I'd probably strip them.

14. She made me seem like a terrible person when I only range hired and returned hits. 

15. Yeah, so basically she threatened to farm you first, but when you actually farm her, she freaks? Yup, sounds like the people of PIMD. 

16. 

17. She did farm me first. 7 hits, then I returned. :)

18. I agree with leon. You aren't supposed to have tuts when being a cow. (Yes, I have tuts, but they are op, and I won't whine when someone hires them.)

19. This is funny. Looks like we're in junior high again guys. 
    PIMD logic- Farms somebody, gets mad when they hit back.
    Even though its a free market and theirs a battle list...