Strength Vs. Intelligence Build?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -LxA_Adieva-, Mar 29, 2019.

1. wow i didn’t know this O:

2. to see your chances of successfully landing a hit, i know is not much of importance for a lot of players because of basic common sense, if you’re bigger you’ll land. This concept is wrong for some of the times because you’re counting out MISC and percentage boost items. This when people get mad they can’t hit successfully and they are a bigger build. A lot of people also peek the showcase to kinda see but ED is the best way to make it easier, when in PVP action I’ll definitely wouldn’t want to hit someone back and fail just cz his hitting me. I’ll look for the suitable candidate to hit within the SFW memebers.

3. I went with an even build. Despite reading all the guides. I know this is an unpopular decision but I don’t get into a lot of SFW anyway. So I’d personally recommend it if you care more about actually having high stats rather than using it to your advantage like farmers.

“We love an aesthetic.” - Growl, 2019.

4. if you followed the thread you’ll see he was in the interest of money gain, so yea dance off pin off is the way, at your own cost . Ofc pinning through prank is easier and is the most common command there is for a intel build to choose when SFW is engaged.

5. dont listen to HD he doesnt even farm clearly loooool

6. Every farmer doesn't ed first?

7. shut up, get on my level?

8. If you follow game mechanics, you'll know dance doesn't make much money with low energy. Therefore, if you're in it for money, you need to skim dances. It'll make nice cash, but you'll never pin. If you're trying to dance to pin, you better own a small business to be able to afford the DNs you'll be blowing.

You can't have it both ways. Pin or plunder (unless you're dropping mortgages on DNs.)

Side note, with current party plunder mechanics, pinning isn't as useful unless you can pin an entire club (or enough to block party completion), due to ability to pattern hit from sp and still make decent cash.

9. I wouldn’t know, i don’t farm. ? and i also don’t talk about subjects i don’t have experience in. *cough* HD *cough*