Strength Vs. Intelligence Build?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -LxA_Adieva-, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Hi guys! I’m trying to find some info between the pros and cons b/w both builds! Can’t find a thread that isn’t from 2015, or explains everything. Thank you in advance?

2. Delete the game instead. No support, all those threads from 2015 are still correct. Nothing changed. Decide from those or not at all

4. @Mew is right. Most of the older threads are still accurate! What information are you looking for that you cannot find there?

5. I'll bump it

6. Do anything but an even build tbh.

7. Why’s that?
    (Yes, I’ve already read the guide, just asking your opinion)

8. Even builds are easier to land on by both strength and intel builds and struggle to land on anyone else except players a quarter of their stats where an pure strength may find it easier to and on a pure Intel and vice versa but are more susceptible to the opposite build.

9. On the guides, they mention parties but it seems to be a discrepancy b/w which build makes more money. I was thinking to go the intel route, but idk if pranking matter as much anymore given that it seems wars have become nonexistent/ not so big of a focus anymore, and that seems to be its biggest pro?

10. You prank to annoy literally everyone, but you use prank so if you're going against someone equal or stronger you can prank, get their energy down and then dance them to take their money

11. You dance to take their money?? :roll:

12. If your goal in farming is to take money away from your oppo, then you need to be a strength build. Intel build's dancing is more about earning money from farming, so if you want to earn more than you take go with intel.

13. So as an intel built farmer you won’t take money from oppos, you just ... get money?

14. You earn more per hit, but dance hits waste more energy per try.

You still take money from oppo with dance. You just take more per hit with fight success.

15. Soloing sigh and lecture bars feels great

16. If you want anything to do with pvp avoid Intel build.

17. Strength Build

Pros; easier successful hits on vice versa build. Longer Stamina domination: ex it takes twice the stamina for a intel build to make you DTW. Chance to be on the leaderboard.

Cons; money loser: ex since it takes Twice the stamina to make you DTW that means you loose as much cash. Harder pin when SFW with same builds. Less successful ED not all the time but I’ll say 30/100%, this function is reliable when coming into PVP action.

Intel Build

Pros; faster pinning on a target. Easier successful hits on vice versa builds. More money per hit.

Cons; less successful wins on same builds. When in PVP you may have to waste a lot of dns to pin a vice versa.

Theres really nothing much more that comes to mind, it’s just the easy vice versa mechanics for both uneven builds. When it comes to EQUAL builds I really don’t know much so I won’t post P/C but I’ve heard they’re on top of the chain as they have 10mcs/10mcs is less successful for a uneven build to touch them however this depends on how big the build is and the misc they have. I’ve also seen you asked about the money earned in parties ? I think this is equal gain for everyone since 2017 or the begging of last. If it was meant for the farming part then Intel builds win more per dance off.

18. Pranks remove the same amount of energy regardless of build, so if you're pranking, it doesn't take "twice as long for an Intel build to pin you." if you're trying to pin with dance then lol.

Where are you coming up with these numbers for ED success rate? Eds are the easiest action to land based on their mechanics. Eding someone with very high Intel builds can be an issue (or if misced up, but we'll ignore that bc it ruins all build "rules" but energy loss) but people rarely ED.

If you're a str build (ignoring misc) you can sprinkle in pranks on opposing str builds to make pinning process much easier. Str builds are the easiest builds to pin.

Intel builds are nerfed hard rn and not worth it for pvp.

Idk what you're trying to say at the end.

Also, fun fact: Intel build energy mechanics can be replicated for non Intel builds. Wowza

19. But why even ED?

20. If there's no ED, Pfizer wouldn't be rich