STR/INT Misc Balance

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Diablo, Sep 20, 2020.

1. So from what I see, majority of the players on this game choose to lean towards strength builds

That being said, your lower intel side will be capped much sooner if you are stacking lots of misc items

I know there’s a small pool of intel and strength based items from a hunt or two in the past, but since they are already so sought after (esp. the str ones), why aren’t there more hunts incorporating these one sided builds?

I haven’t been here long so I’m not sure how old the hunts are, but I’d definitely like to see more strength misc put out here since we’re all racing to get the same items at this point

WreckitPac likes this.
  2. There are enough items on the game for many people to cap out if they spend enough money and/or cheat enough.

The items that are released could do with a nerfing.

But perhaps after that, if they were uneven on top of it, people would only be able to build effectively with half of the items, leading to an overall nerf in that way.

However I believe that, if the weighting of the items is at or more than 2:1str/int and 2:1int/str, then that would counteract the scarcity and actually provide a buff which we don't need.

If the ratio is slight enough, and the supply low enough, I'd be supportive of this but we don't need effective mb to be introduced to the system at a higher rate than it is now.

***effective mb would be the bonuses which appeal to peoples' build type.

3. Also would like to add that majority of the misc out out
    I’m not referring to the actual stats on these STR/INT stat items, just the availability of them 🤧
    I feel like they’re hard to collect

4. The strength misc is harder to find/people not wanting to trade it. Usually the intel misc is easier to find but once again people don't want to get rid of it 😂

Diablo likes this.
  5. I think that being more one sided in terms of misc like the strength based stat items would only make some of the strong stronger? Like in some ways I see the equal stat items as a way to ensure that misc bonuses and overall builds stay somewhat balanced? Not to mention the possibility of people using rwc to obtain the stacks of strength/intel favored misc.

I could def be wrong but I always assumed misc wasn’t favoring strength or intel for that reason.

6. Probs not an originally intended reason but I think that after their trials with uneven items, they were convinced of some negative aspect and that's why they stopped.

Victoria likes this.
  7. If you’re already capped, you’re capped and have achieved that advantage..I dunno I just think there’s a high demand and low supply. All current released misc are even stat they could at least do something different every once in a while imo just because majority is in fact str there will always be a high demand and low supply anyways lol

8. When did they release the str/int misc? How long ago was that?

9. Oh yeah every once in a while maybe. But no one is a strength build and capped on strength on LB as far as I’ve heard. They’d be ridiculously OP.

Diablo likes this.
  10. Seriously? I don’t even know what the cap looks like with max tower 🤔

11. ^16b str or more realistically

32bcs

12. 16bcs str side then 32 bcs in total?

Kefo likes this.
  13. Is LB like maxed out stats? There's several players with maxed out stats who have way over their misc cap.

Diablo likes this.
  14. OP, I just wanna know how you got 6 PIMD crate items and a PIMD crate.

I also wanna know if you're selling sumn misc😔

15. You could have walled or messaged me this. No I’m not selling misc. Lol

Inimical likes this.