CONTEST Storytime: Unusual Hobbies

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Zelda, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you know Zelda's Hobbie twerking while eating His Breakfast !!start the day with energy 

PEACE

2. A few stray of lights from the sunlight enters Winston’s bedroom as he gathered his energy to open up his eyes. His alarm clock keep ringing. It was the same time and the same day like last week. He get up on his bed gathered all his thoughts as he look at the window on the left side of his bed. A smirked formed his lips as he grabbed his phone on the bedside table. He stood up and look at the front of the mirror as he set his phone camera. *click* *click* he took a few photo and once he is done, like the usual hobby of him. He sent his photos to random strangers on his social media account with a caption of “woke up like this, he woke up like this ?”
    The End.
    Bye

3. Xander likes to collect toenail clippings and use them as macaroni art for his refrigerator, hes working on his masterpiece right now, the loading page of PIMD!

4. I didn’t know why i put winston’s name k

5. Now we all know that Grant from ATA loves burritos and tacos. Yet one little secret I bet you didn’t know is that he share a collaborative YouTube channel with Marco called “The Tacurrito connoisseur’s.” (Yes I just made a new word, you’re welcome world.)

They go around daily to different taco/burrito joints to try different flavours and then give them a rating out of 5. I have heard that due to grant, some have been closed down due to lack of “salsa.”

Anyways, you couldn’t get a cooler hobby then building up a extreme amount of “pressured gas” can you?

6. Tess likes to make very weird and suggestive male named accounts and leave wrong feedbacks on videos at adult sites. She purposefully hypes bad videos and leaves a bad rating for decent ones.

Based on a true story.

7. At first glance, JD looks like a normal guy living a happy life. Secretly he is a secret agent imposing as a college student to catch the most elusive drug cartel ever, Marco. In his pastime, JD would hacked into the others social media and make them post silly things. Nobody can figure out it was him. He acted stupid in front of everyone by weird business ideas and being attacked by Downey the Seagull. Downey is actually his personal assistant who keeps reminding him in case he seems to forget about their real duty there.

8. Winston goes into his closet closing himself in...he moves aside the boxes of comics that help hide his true passion. Taking a deep shuddering breath he pulls up a few loose floor boards taking out a plastic organizer box with numerous little see through drawers...peering at all the neatly divide colors inside he smiles. Opening one of the drawers Winston instantly smells the sweet aroma of his sweetheart candies.. He takes one of his "precious" in his fingertips he reads the inscription to himself.. "Soul Mate". Winston sticks out the tip of his tongue licking it before putting it back and tucking the safely away ..He knows he will never feel unloved or alone as long as he has his sweet treats. He gets dressed and heads out ready to face another day.

10. Every Saturday, Molly would venture into the woods, unseen by her peers, carefully preparing. First she’d make a small path, about the length of a tissue box, and line it with sticks. Then, the most crucial step: finding snails. After she collected a good 3 or 4 snails, it was time to race. She would line the snails on the path, and wait until one passed the finish line. Snail racing was her biggest passion. And sometimes, if she was feeling adventurous, Molly would use slugs.

11. Jean found embroidery making her very interesting. It is her hobby. She spend some time on it every day. It is very refreshing and relaxing for her to engage in her hobby.
    She had made embroidered apparel and have always been excited to make a new item. Embroidery making is however time-consuming..
    Embroidery can make designs alive in a very beautiful and colourful way. A plain apparel can become a fashion garment if it is embroidered tastefully..??

12. I’ll give you a great story about what you all do

NOTHING

By this I mean you don’t do piss all about the sexual predator who goes by the name
    IJakemakeyousquirt who farms young girls for x rated pictures

Then you claim because this is send in Private PM you cannot or won’t do anything because there’s no evidence ! BALLS a screen shot it the said conversation is evidence enough
    But you won’t expect that !! Funny how a court of law would !

13. No doubt you still won’t do anything either well look on your Facebook page the screen shots have been posted

14. Who’s the NPC in this story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.