CONTEST Storytime: Unusual Hobbies

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Zelda, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marceline, fascinated by cats, really enjoyed knitting, but she grew bored of the usual fibres. She was looking for inspiration. Something that no one would dare to use. As she began scratching her belly button, an idea struck. She began digging a little and found a small piece of lint. Ignoring the pungent smell, she examined the fibre and thought for sure she could make it work! Thus began the belly button lint collection. But that is not all she wanted. She began designing a sweater, a sweater to be the envy of all sweaters. It would picture a cat or 10, of course, and she would wear it everyday. As her lint collection grew, so did her hopes. After several weeks of collecting her own(and secretly collecting from her sleeping partner), it all came to fruition. She washed, dyed, and spun it all into yarn. She knitted night and day. Horizontal stripes of various shades of blue was the backdrop behind her cat, Rocky, that had passed away several years ago. Using his own fur to make up his knitted shape, the woven maaterpiece was finished. She wore it on her first date in years and after several compliments, she revealed that it is now her hobby, to knit cat sweaters out of recycled belly button lint.
    So if you had a cat you would like a reminder of, simply start saving your belly button lint and for 5 easy payments of 999ec, Marcelina will knit you your very own one of a kind sweater. Call now in the next 10 seconds and she will knit matching socks and toboggan!

2. The bright purple bejeweled room (decorated to perfection) just screamed Tess and her high class lifestyle, but the girl sitting on a bean bag chair, bowl of Cheetos by her side, staring at Tess' tv and playing a racing game.. I had no clue who that was. The simple grey sweats and bunny slippers couldn't possibly belong to the prim and proper blonde party girl, but there was no one else that it could be. She turned to me and there was Tess, her hair in a messy bun, gaming headphones on her head, no makeup in sight. So this is why they never saw her on Sundays. I assumed she was just hungover. I didn't say a word, just sat on the floor beside her and grabbed another controller, joining as player two.

3. Mark buys flowers for his girlfriend everyday and takes a petal from her bouquet, when he starts to not reply to her call one day, she goes to his house expecting him to be cheating (like most woman always do) and instead catches him in a romantic gesture, she falls onto her knees and cries I love you baby! Mark laughs and says it was for his mom.

4. Mark buys flowers for his girlfriend everyday and takes a petal from her bouquet, when he starts to not reply to her call one day, she goes to his house expecting him to be cheating (like most woman always do) and instead catches him in a romantic gesture, she falls onto her knees and cries I love you baby! Mark laughs and says it was for his mom.

5. Molly has a very weird hobby... she likes to collect toenails, but not just her toenails she likes to collect others as well, something about studying them intrigues her, shes done it since she was a kid first studying hers and then secretly retrieving her parents from the trash once they left. Shortly after starting 6th grade she made friends and would have sleep overs where she would wait until everyone was sleeping and clip their toenails and hide them to study later. Molly now has over 1,000 toenails in her collection

6. That was my lunch tbh. And it was DelciousAF!!

7. Tess was heading home after a late night on the town. And this night, unlike any other, was going to different pizza places, trying the pizzas and adding pineapple to them. She knew after tonight, she'd have to work her tushie off to stay slim because she ate so much

Her hobbies was eating pineapple on pizzas.

8. After ever winning football game JD had a weird habit of clipping his toe nails down to an inch then he would put the clippings in a pink flowered jar for good luck

10. After ever winning football game JD had a weird hobbie of clipping his toe nails down to an inch organize them by size and shape then he would put the clippings in a pink flowered jars for good luck

11. Have you ever wondered why alexa always asks you to party twice a day? Bet you didn't. But now you do. Lemme tell you why. During the time that you party her golden bracelete turned out to be the last generation of transformer! a golden car with golden wings which she flies on the way to her secret basement, in the Eden!! where lite boxes originally made... You guys are all wrong. Ata did not created the lite boxes, it's Alexa all along! Made up of sugar ! Spice !and everything nice . ALEXA IS YOUR NOT SO SECRET SANTA.

12. Some corrections

13. Everyone knows Marco as the quiet guy who talks only to handful of people. Being his roommate, only I know his weird hobbies.

Marco likes to shout/scream movie quotes when in public places. Yes, shout/scream. In public. Weirdo.

Here's a few instances:
    1. We were at the train station which was so crowded it was hard to stand. So I murmured "This is Madness" and he without wasting a breath screamed "Madness? This is Sparta!".
    (Okay that was on me)
    2. We were planning on having dinner at this cheap restaurant because we were broke and so as we enter he shouts "Tonight, we dine in hell".
    3. ‎Tess asked him out on a date and his reply was "Alright, Alright, Alright."
    4. At Starbucks when he is asked his name, he says "The truth is, I am Ironman."
    5. ‎While passing by the Fire Department, he yells "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Though my absolute favourite was this one time he woke up in the middle of the night before the exam and yelled "You shall not pass".
    Dork.

_-_Vegeta likes this.
  14. We all think of Tess as the Rich man's daughter.

Partying all night, another fact about Tess is that she is in the Guinness Book of world records as the "OutGoing Woman of 2018," she parties all night and even at the day! Went to all club around the World!but disappears at 4:00 am sgt.

Tess knows her schedule, a dark van picks her up consistently.

Tess jumped in on the front seat and took over the driver's seat. In a flick of a finger Tess' outfit was turned into black Onepiece suit, her whole party clothe is now a butler's suit.

With her plate i.d "Tessio."

She parked in the front gate of a Mansion too glamorous! even for a King. She pulled the key, opened the door in a manly aura.

While on her way to the entrace, she spinned the key in her index finger and placed it in her pocket.

Tessio dressed like a butler talked with the security guard, guarding the whole palace. The guard with the name "Alex" handed a 380 Acp handgun.

Tessio loaded the gun and focused it to Alex's face. "just kidding. I have a party after this we better get goin'.Lexa." placed the gun in her waist gunholder.

"Tessio hurry the boss is calling us out!" Shout of an unknown voice.

"Tessio my grandson... I've always wanted a Son but never had one. Good thing you're my grandson.I will not be able to live that long. Please call my lawyer i have lots of papers to settle." Said the boss.

15. i effed up, tbh. skipped right over the "npc" part & made my own character .

16. Quinn's Unusual (Secret) Hobby

After a long day at work, *cough* partying....
    Quinn, a smart hacker, heads to his computer.
    Not to check social media or be updated on the latest trends, not even to stalk some people. But to indulge in an activity which not everyone knows about. An activity in which he creates......VIRTUAL GIRLFRIENDS!*dun dun dun* So there you have it folks, Quinn has a girlfriend, or wait.. make that a virtual girlfriend.
    No one really knows why he creates virtual girlfriends when he can just ask someone out irl. Hmm, maybe because of bad luck at finding the right one? OR maybe because real life girlfriends are like, so last month ago? Well, Nobody really knows why.........
    THE END...OR IS IT??

17. Marcy is known to be the sweetest around this here Pimd'. But what we don't know is that on her off time she lurks around and picks up pieces of our lives to see if we are doing wrong. It helps to make sure we are having a good time in Pimd' but could she also be using our personal lives to silence us? ?‼️‼️‼️

18. Marcy’s an NPC?

19. Zelda secretly plasters Link’s face all over her room as her wallpaper and makes a life sized Link rag doll and dances around her room when no one is looking ?

20. Mod likes to play hide in seek in campus lurking everytime on campus. But if Mod dont show up on campus they're busy Rp'ing with other players
    Be like Mod
    Ps: Mod is my friend <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.