CONTEST Storytime: Summer of Superpowers

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One story per account @Alexander. Only the first submission shall be accepted.

2. Yeah my bad there, I'm facepalming hard rn

3. Who was your story even about?? I git confused when reading it tbh

4. Who was your story even about?? I git confused when reading it tbh
    Nvm had to reread it ?

5. JD was always the life of the party. He was always charged with liquor duty. It made sense as he could convert anything with potatoes into Vodka and anything with grapes into Wine and so on with a touch, since he was 12. He called himself Liquorified. Never was a party with him devoid of liquor.
    Word travelled fast and many big companies and local vendors approached him for his services. However, JD shot them down repeatedly. He wanted to create his own brand.
    Although what was a power was also a curse. He would sometimes lose control and convert things unwillingly.

Last Sunday while on a date with Alexa, he went to pick up some fries and ended up spilling the converted vodka on her. She stormed out and he sat there like a fool.
    However he also knows how to have fun with it. Once, he made the substitute teacher spill all the whiskey on himself from the burger.
    He was also the reason for our University winning the league. He made all the Grape Juice boxes of the opponents into Wine. And that's all I care about. Plus the parties.

6. ^ ngl JD and Alexa are OTP

7. Big fax

8. Lol ooo I saw adventure time so u know I’m down 

9. So cute ?

10. Look at my two favorite writer ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.