CONTEST Storytime: Summer of Superpowers

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On a bench near the house sits a boy who often speaks alone and calling his sister name. This boy name is Marko, the doctor diagnosed him with poor mental stability, It happened after the accident that caused a deep wound for the family. But not for Marko, he always smiled and laughed. As if nothing happened. And his parents, who looked from a far had to withstand an embarrassment when the neighbor starts talking about his son.

Until one day...
    “Mom, tomorrow is Alexa birthday”
    “Yes Honey, we’ll make your sister happy!” as she smiled to her son. Marko left and went to the bench he usually sat.
    “I can’t deal with this anymore... it’s been 3 years!” cried the mother. Dad who often calm decided to speak “Then we have no choice but to do that”

Next in the morning they asked Marko to get into the car, hit the gas and went to a certain destinantion. Marko didn’t know where they’ll take him to, but sadness could be seen in his parents face, as if begging for forgiveness for their entire life.
    When they reached the destination, it was a vacant land,none around...Tears flowing in his parents face, hugging their only child who they thought has a mental health problem. Next to them was a grave of a girl who died 3 years ago,Alexa. Marko smiled as he is the only one who has the power to see his sister “Happy Birthday”

2. Molly Afraid but NOT alone

Molly was always afraid of everybody, because she had a mental disorder called bipolar, after Molly's mother passed away she decided she was going to try to be more "positive" Molly started attending school more often than she usually would,started making better friends, and continued to get a job!. A few months went by Molly has collected enough money to move out of her mentally abusive dad's house, & got her own place! One morning her friend and Molly went to the bakery and bought some CINNAMON rolls ~ at the bakery the baker,saw Molly & her friend Angie & invited them to help bake Cinnaon rolls!

Mmm what a joy 

3. ?Dark Side of Alexa?

Alexa is the best cheerleader in her university and also, she always got MVP award in any sports. She's pretty and awesome girl. But everyone doesn't know her dark side. She has a telekinesis power.

During the women basketball, Alexa saw how their enemies bullied her team mates. Their enemies got the ball. Because of her anger, she didn't control her power. Suddenly, everyone feels that the ground is shaking and they started to panic. They tried to get out from the sport auditorium. Joaquin, Molly and the other gang noticed that all the happenings there is Alexa's fault. They realized that Alexa has telekinesis ability. They convinced Alexa to calm down. Then, the earthquake is gone and Alexa suddenly collapse. She woke up in the clinic and her friends told her what's happening. She was scared to herself because of what happened but her friends tried to convinced her that she can use her power to help the other people. She apologized to her friends and they hug each other.

? I don't know what is the good title of it.. Anyway, I wanna make it long but ATA Zelda said "no novels" ? Gimme goldfish for free!~

4. Alexa had always felt this secret attraction to JD which she just can’t put her finger on about.
    Something about those cute little freckles and red hair that keeps drawing her in.

Being the bold cheerleader she is, she decided to just wing it and go for it and asked JD out for a date. Ya know like some Netflix and chill maybe. 

JD was kinda skeptical about it but agreed to it anyway, I mean did you look at Alexa?

Date night happened and JD showed up at her doorstep looking as fine as a fly.  Guy gotta have some hopes up ya know.

Half way through the movie Alexa decided to go in for a kiss, it was the best kiss she had ever had in her life. When she opened her eyes she realised that JD is no longer the pale skinned cute little ginger but a dude with full black hair and beautifully bronzed skin.

Turns out JD was a incubus and ya know what they say “gingers don’t have souls”

-No offence to gingers, I love y’all ?

5. Marco the fart-fart man:

he farts! :/

6. @[ATA]Zelda just give him the pimd crate now xo

7. Ok I would be the one who can control things like Magneto where I can control water, particles and iron(if I can control iron then iron man would be first to lose the fight against me).And I will be villain in movie first later I will fight with all superheroes where Thor knocks me down and ask me the reason of fight where I share my reasons and Thor make me realise that I was always wrong and offers me to join the Avengers ?

8. You're supposed to write about a PIMD Story NPC, not yourself. :eek:

9. ?‍♀️Tess creating mess?‍♀️

Thoughts often ran inside Tess's mind but she tends to keep them to herself. She gets along with everyone and is usually outgoing and energetic.

Tess was going down the hall, on her way to the locker room and she observed a couple kissing.
    She thought to herself "how funny would it be if their lips glue to each other". Not a second passed and it became reality, the couple couldn't pull their lips away and fell on the floor
    Tess nervously went away and thought it was just a coincidence.
    Tess continued on her way and saw the school's principal walking in the opposite direction. An eaten banana was left on the floor and Tess thought it will be funny, like in the movies.. if the principal happens to slip on it.
    Not a second passed and boom, the principal did a back flip on the floor 
    Tess, shocked & amused tried her best not to laugh at his face and helped him to get up.

She continued on her way, and her thoughts kept becoming true...
    A teacher started barking, the students started juggling, the tables turned into a dancing floor!

"When did I have the power to make my thoughts become reality?", wondered Tess.
    "I think that's enough of thoughts for today"!

10. ?GOSH!! WINNER!!

11. Is the word limit a strict 250?? Or can it be around that?? 260-300??

12. I can’t post?!

13. Oh it finally let me :)

14. Idk what people are supposed to be written about..

15. The Invisible Dude

He always felt like no one noticed him, kind of unimportant but he never knew why. No one ever spoke to him or even looked in his direction... it’s always been that way and since last night’s party, it seemed worse.
    There was the most wicked storm you’d ever seen, and it was the first party JD had gotten invited to. Of course he ended up black out drunk, but who wouldn’t? He passed out in his car that night unable to drive home in the chaos, but woke up to some strange feeling. He assumed it was just the hangover...
    JD was tired and wasn’t feeling the best, so he went home and took a shower, but afterwards when he looked in the mirror he discovered. He was. This new found power, was it good or evil?
    JD called up his buddy Marco, but no way did he believe a word he said. So it was decided that JD would play a little prank on his friend, and walk on to his house.
    He arrived and rather than knocking on the door he snuck in throught the window, proceeded to Marco’s room and began to play poltergeist. Lifting up college books and rolling his desk chair around the floor, even making the cheesy “ooOoOooOoOoo”. He was hoping Marco would freak out, but he just stared until JD stopped, and when the play was over Marco busted out laughing.
    “WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITH YOU?!”

THE END (or is it)

16. Tess

Tess has always been the big party girl who didn't care much for her study or her personal belongings. She just keeps forgeting and losing things.
    Until one day one of her roommates found a strange earring. Since Tess is always the one who is loosing stuff, the roommate thought it must be Tess's.
    Tess looked at the strange earring. Pink, purple and blue twirly thing, not hers, it doesn't go with her outfit. But al well, just a try! She puts the earring on and something strange is happening... Her earring starts matching her outfit! She puts on another outfit and again it changes and matches.
    With this new found superpower Tess never has to look for another earring ever again. No she can relax and study more... or not?

17. what's NPC??

18. NPC stands for Non-Playable Character. These refer to the characters that are associated with Stories, like Alexa, Joaquin, JD, Molly...

19. He hates ants like just bathman who hates or scared from baths but then he just called 'bath'man back to the story. He wants all the ants gone in the world like their never exist. He met a girl and fall in love with her, all of the sudden she made realize the man how important ants how strong they are how responsible for their duties and how they can unite as one. After that he planned to research about ants what they can do more and how their ability can put into a human being

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.