CONTEST Storytime: Camping Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Spooky Neighbourhood House

When me and Alexa are playing hide and seek,I hide in our neighbour house,in the garden? Its so very spooky but I still hide in there I notice that Alexa couldn't find me and she give up?I was laughing,then theres cold wind that I feel like it was covering meIm so curious whats inside,So I decided to go inside and check it out..Once Im inside the house,the door suddenly closed itself,so I was scared! I ran as fast as I could somewhere inside the house Oww the things are old and it stinks inside yuck? as I was checking the cabinet in the spooky room I saw some shimmering jewelries then I pick one and try it in my hands then I felt scared when the door open itself,so I hide in the big cabinettheres a little hole in the cabinet so I can sneak peak ? then I saw a bloody girl walking towards me in the cabinet? I dont know what to do....When the bloody girl opened the cabinet she says "BELLO! Find ya".

?

"ALEXA!?" ?

The end

2. It was summer time when we went to camping. As I walked down that never ending woods, distracted by its unaccidental beauty. The trees stretched to the skies while its leaves cover the heavens as roofs. Twigs, branches, and dried out leaves crunches underneath my velvet sneakers. Inhaling, embracing the silence and the smell of the woods.

I closed my eyes, feeling the air when I heard my name being called. As if my eyelids were heavy, I slowly opened my eyes. Realizing that I was left behind for admiring nature too much. I quickened my pace, still stumbling on some logs and big rocks. Another, I heard another shout, it felt so far away. Anxious that I'm really way behind. I ran. I never stopped, I didn't think twice.

When I feel my legs aching from all the running, I stopped to breath. Desperate, I called out for them. Silence...pure silence. Maybe they're just messing with me? I thought. I called out again, but there was no one to answer but the lonely wind. Am I lost? I stood there...dumb founded and confused. That's when I heard another sound not so far from where I am. Quickly looking at the direction, I made a run for it while calling out for them. I came upon a cliff... a dead end. Was that all an illusion? Who called out for me then? Are they really messing with me?. All these thoughts came rushing in my head...but all of it stopped when I heard their voices...not behind me, not beside me...but below me. Did they.. fell? As I called out for them, they answered back. A wave of emotions drowned me. I was confused, happy, relief, and so on.

How did they got down there? I asked myself. I noticed it was getting dark, I took a step near the edge of the cliff. Looking down...I didn't saw anyone, Only trees that spreaded through the horizon. Realizing this, am I hallucinating? No, it can't be. They answered back right? Did they? I took another step, unaware of how close I am from the edge, then looked down. Darkness, only darkness and rocks. I decided to retreat when my foot slipped. I almost fell, my heart was beating so loud and fast. Inside I was panicking.

Everything happened so quick, but I had time to grab a tree's roots. Grasping it desperately, I called out for help. Hoping, praying, that they will come. I couldn't hold on much longer. I decided to forcefully pull myself up. When I did, I laid there on the ground. Breathing heavily as I tried to forget ny near- death experience. My eyes started to slowly close, but before I passed out to my deep slumber, I saw a pint of light...and finally, I saw them..

But one thougt still haunts me, who was calling for me?

3. I couldn't play play PIMD for 2 days  what's more sad and horrifying than that ???

4. THE CREEPY MUSICAL ADVENTURE
    JD my brother bought a large piece of land out in the middle of nowhere, about thirty miles or so from cell phone reception. It's quiet, there is no light pollution, no paved roads, and not a lot of people around. Shortly after he bought the place, our families spent a weekend camping on the land and doing our best to clean it up.

On the second night we camped there, I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak. As I was walking to the bushes in the dark, I realized that I could faintly hear music. This didn't strike me as odd because I knew my brother had a radio in his camper. I finished up and went back to sleep with no further thought on the matter. The next morning at breakfast, I mentioned the radio and music. Several other people recalled waking up at night and hearing music, but no two people heard the same music.

Finally, the brother who brought the radio woke up. I asked him about the music, and he seemed a bit freaked out. He woke up sometime during the night and went outside to smoke. He heard music as well and had assumed it was someone else. I should mention that he was the only one with a generator and a radio. It wasn't his radio we heard; it wasn't anyone else's either.

I've been back several times, but I'm a bit freaked out by that place at night. I have fun while I'm there, but I'm almost always armed, and I don't sleep in a tent anymore – I started sleeping in my car with the doors locked. It may seem kinda dumb, but realizing that everyone heard different music when there are no people, no functional radios, and no electricity is quite creepy.
    But its where many popular band singers died while on their way for a competition. People say their soul haunt this place

5. An Original Campfire Story Poem

"Ladies and gentlemen perhaps ragged and entranced."

"Pull up a chair and sit by the fire. I'll tell you a story no one desires."

One bright day at the middle of dark. I heard a girl that did not remark.

A girl so so thin. She had black etched lines scrawled across her pale white skin.

A fake smile made of the upside down frown of truth. A smile pinned permenately to her mouth.

Face to face we faced each other. I came to realize that we are one another.

I was looking at the empty shell I had become. A hollow shell to which I succumbed.

The black etched lines was the fear running through my veins. It was the non existence of it all that pains.

I let my life be lead by fear and strife.

I clenched to a dream I could never achieve. I felt all my failure and always grieved.

I let my fears run across my skin. Another shiver running down my spine again.

The fears are now out of control. My anxiety is now worst as a whole.

The fear of love and the fear of hate. The fear of to much on your plate.

The fear of touch and the fear of thinking way to much.

I am stressed. The tightness rises in my chest.

With every breath, the grips of suffocation threaten to push me towards death.

So I'm here now staring into my eyes. I tell myself I need to realize...

All the time I spend afraid is one second lost I can't get back. I gain control and get back on track.

I tell the story no one's heard before. It's about the grip of anxiety that makes my thoughts at war.

6. Short Horror Story

Have you ever met a scammer and a farm-er?
    Goosebumps ?...

7. Lacey was getting ready for bed, she had a long day and decided to get some rest early. As she laid in bed she heard her bedroom door open and assumed it was her boyfriend, he got in bed beside her. A cold draft swept through the room and Lacey flipped over to cuddle up next to her boyfriend. She put her arm around him to find he was incredibly cold himself. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Fear hit her, she turned her lamp on to find her boyfriends corpse laying in bed next to her. The expression on his face was fear and his eyes were clouded. She screamed and fell backwards out of bed. She looked under the bed at something moving and what looked like a young women was hunched over looking at her, her eyes were pitch black with blood stains around them. Lacey realized she was so scared she couldn't move, the women underneath the bed reached out and grabbed Lacey by the foot, pulling her under the bed. The police never found the killer, there wasn't even a trace of a struggle.

8. Welp, there was once when I was going for a camping trip (IN AN ACTUAL FORREST), I was packing my stuff. But when I was packing, I felt something taking space in my bag. I only put in my clothes. Not even my phone charger. But it was full for some reason. I went to get myself a big backpack to put more stuff. After packing, I started travelling to the forrest. When I reached, it was around 6 in the evening, I started setting up the tent and the campfire. When I opened my bag, I saw tons of hair in my bag. I started to feel a little scared because it wasnt there before. During night time, my friends arrived to the campsite. We started telling jokes and stories next to the campfire. Suddenly, a shadowly figure floated by. I told my friends that I saw a figure floating behind them. All of them laughed, never thinking of it was real. After awhile, we went into our tents and getting ready to sleep. I was about to close my eyes until... I saw that figure again. But this time, IT WAS HEADING TO MY DIRECTION. I started panicking and I took my flashight and I was prepared to attack the figure with it. The figure suddenly changed direction and dissappeared. I took my torchlight and shined it around the campsite. But there was nothing there. When I went into my tent, I saw a pair of red bloody eyes behind the trees near my tent. Someone whispered:'You are safe. For now.' I rushed into my tent and started to pack my stuff and leave. That was a horrible experience for me. I promised myself to not camp in the forrest again 

9. It was a quiet summer night in my small woodsy town. I could hear nothing but the sound of my own engine as I sped along the sharp curves of the road. As I emerged too fast from one last curve, I had no chance to see a woman standing idle in the now straightened path. Headlights glowing, they illuminated her like Madonna and Child.

And child...

She stood, eyes locked on me, and a small child buried in her arms. She didn't flinch. She didn't move - not until I hit her.

Without the chance to even break, I jumped in my seat as my tires plowed right over a large mass. I still couldn't stop. I felt a smaller mass - the child! - be pushed along by my tires.

Then, stillness.

Shattered by screams. "Help me! Please, help me! Please, I'm dying!" she shrieked, on and on. I turned in my seat to see her a whiles back - a bloody, broken heap in the road.

I wanted to help her, but I felt as if my body no longer belonged to me. "I'm a murderer," I thought as my breaths escaped uneven and heavy. I was paralyzed.

Then, I sensed something move from underneath the car. The child was dragging itself out by its arms. The limp legs were bloodied and clearly broken.

Finally gaining control of myself, I leaped out of my car - barely remembering to take it out of drive - and fell to my knees at the child's side. The woman still screamed. The child was silent. Why was he silent?

A flood of new questions drowned the previous as I came to the startling realization that the blood that covered the child was quickly disappearing from sight. Without conscious motivation, I slowly backed myself away.

"Help me!" the mother bellowed.

Where his hair had been scalped, hair grew back at a rapid, impossible speed.

"I'll die! Please!"

His legs twisted around until he was able to crack them back into place, and then rise to his feet, steady.

A gasp escaped my quivering lips, and a hand moved to cover my open mouth. I felt my fingernails dig into my skin as I watched the child walk away, with a walk that was slow and languid.

That's when I realized, whatever these things were - they didn't want to die. They couldn't die.

"Are you just going to kill me and walk away?!" the mother continued screaming.

They were incapable of dying.

"Come here! Come help me, you monster!" I looked back, and from the distance I stood I couldn't see much but the puddle of blood beneath the mother evaporate into the air and her body cleanse itself of the crimson. She shifted - perhaps about to stand.

The smartest decision I have ever made is getting into my car right then, and driving away. I didn't look back at the woman. The child didn't look back at me.

I never washed the blood off my car. I didn't have to. By morning, the blood was gone. Where the stains had been, the metal was now corroded. That was the only remaining evidence to convince me that what had happened was no nightmare.

10. If you know anyone that's Samoan you probably know that at night we cover our mirrors with a lava lava.. there's a legit reason for this. There are three famous witches that live on the island and if you look in the mirror at night they'll catch you and take you away. When I was at camp my friend told me that she knew a girl was walking through the village with a bad attitude and unknowingly disrespected on of the witches. When she got home to NZ the phone rang and she answered it but no one said anything so she hung up, it kept happening and so she finally unplugged the phone. The phone rang once more and she answered the phone and as soon as she did her face went crooked. The doctors said it was a stroke and that it was unusual for a girl so young to have one .. moral of the story lol be humble and cover your mirrors at night 

11. Most scaring story is I can't type one ?‍♂️

12. My Camping Ghost Story

It all about 5 Friends having a great bonding time / HS Reunion in a "not known mountain". Just when they're about to sleep in their camp after all day celebration . Something or someone just bumps their tent. Once and twice, after the third nudge on their tent one of the guy in their group, Rakan, went out to look what's happening out there. Then after minutes, their friend Rakan isn't back yet. They're woried so her girlfriend, Xayah went out to look for him. After minutes, the couple isn't back yet. So the three people left on the camp, went out Ezreal, Lux and Draven walked in the woods and found that they are surrounded by killer clown, a whole bunch. Too late for them to realize, they camped on a hunted mountain near an old old cemetery that's home to those crazy killer clowns. And it's because of the clowns and killings that's happening around that place, why people avoid camping on that location. So they're so dead ?

13. The Hunted and the Haunted

There was a girl named Tess. She lived in a glamorous cabin, a cabin as glamorous as a mansion. As a star, She became famous for writing horror stories at the age of nine. One night, Tess had been asked to write a horror story for the 13th Local Horror Story Convention, a story that will haunt peoples mind when they think about it. She agreed, but only to boost her career. Unfortunately, All of her ideas were not scary enough. Her biggest fan (and current boyfriend) Damien was trying to motivate her to write a horrifying story when- Tess heard a noise outside the cabin. So she went outside to see what was going on and saw a trail of blood leading to a tree. She followed the trail and saw something unimaginable... It was her dog Polly hanged in the tree with its throat slit. She was traumatized by what she saw. She immediately called her boyfriend but got no response. She went to look for Damien inside and suddenly heard a noise in kitchen. She said "Damien is that you? This isn't funny! Damien!". When she entered the kitchen, the noise stopped and the fridge slowly opened.. A loud thunder suddenly occured! Tess was shocked and her heartbeat started racing. She continued finding Damien and searched for him in the living room. The television suddenly turned on and the news was on-
    "A man named "The Forrest Terror" has been reported to escape jail terrorizing the town in the forrest. All residents are urged to lock all doors and windows and notify the police of any suspicious activity. I repeat-" *Suddenly the power went off* A great fear came to Tess. She immediately went for her flashlight and rushed upstairs.

She searched all the rooms but did not find Damien. She then, went downstairs and unexpectedly, the power came on. The basement door opened and Tess said "Damien?". She went downstairs to look for Damien and the radio turned on- *BREAKING NEWS* "The Forrest Terror is the infamous murderer, Dr. Jeffrey Codewill, who murdered his wife and son 13 years ago tonight." Tess suddenly shrieked in fear. The lights turned off for a while but turned on again, suddenly there was a masked man covered in blood in front of Tess! Tess immediately grabbed a crowbar and hit the man. The man shouted "ARGHH! Alright, Alright its me" *Took the mask off* it was just Damien trying to motivate Tess to writing horrifying story . Tess said "UGHH! This is not helping!" *Slaps Damien* "There is a mad man on the loose! My dog is dead and the town is getting terrorized!". "Geez, don't be afraid we'll be fine as long as we hide in here." Damien responded. "I'm not afraid, I'm furious!" said Tess. Suddenly they heard the window shattered upstairs. "What was that?" Tess asked. The two tried to call 911 as fast as they can.
    They heard a sound upstairs, like footsteps. Damien reported that a murderer is in the house.
    (911 Officer): "Sir, I may have to ask you to stay where you are." It felt like the footsteps were getting closer and closer. Tess and Damien immediately hid in the basement closet. The footsteps were getting closer and closer to them. But all sudden the lights turned off, and they stopped hearing footsteps. They came out and checked what happened. It felt like everything stopped. The madness, the horror, the terror, Everything..But it didn't.

*10 minutes later....*
    The police arrived. But all they could find is a body of a dog with its throat slit hanged in a tree and the organs,blood, and flesh of two people served in the dining table, with the cabin's bright chandelier, and bloody walls- A cabin of madness. Tess admired Horror stories too much that she didn't know that her life will be horror story for her..Three months later, the cabin was renovated. Four friends moved in. Their names were Molly, Alexa, JD, and Quinn. After one day, police reported that a murder occured at night in the cabin when the friends moved in.. Rumors immediately spread that whoever moves in will be hunted by the same man who murdered Tess and Damien and be haunted by the souls of Tess and Damien.

14. THE LAST CAMPER
    Bell rang, RINNNGGGGG!!!! All children ran to the school campus after their last day at school before their summer break. A lot of smiling faces could be seen but there was an upset too. JD was upset cuz he got nothing to spend his summer break. He was summoned by the Principal.He was surprised to see that his best friends Quinn, Molly and Lucy were there too. Soon Alexa entered too, the Principal gave all of them an invitation card for the Camp Lost Sight. A smile spread wide on JD’s face.Alexa was new to the school and was mysterious and seemed kinda crazy.Nobody liked to response her.Well,the next morning all reached school campus exactly on time and were waiting for the bus.Quinn had a strange feeling when he looked at Alexa’s bag.It looked like she was carrying a big knife or something like an axe,but Alexa managed to hide it.The bus arrived and all got inside.IT WAS TIME FOR CAMP LOST SIGHT!!!
    All reached at camping site by evening.They were welcomed by the Uncle Jake,the head counselor,and were taken to the cabin and told them the rules and regulations and the do’s and don’ts.It was already night till they completed their tent.Uncle Jake called all campers for dinner near the campfire. Uncle Jake began to tell them about the reality of CAMP LOST SIGHT.
    “It was first started by Lord Vince.At that time this camp was called THE PARADISE. Everything was going good until one day a psycho camper joined. The psycho camper lived all alone, talked to no one and was busy with him. One day all the campers bullied him very much because he didn’t knew swimming.That night was terrible because all the campers were dead. Since then it is called CAMP LOST SIGHT. One of camper jumped up and asks Uncle Jake if the story is true? Uncle Jake with a smile replied, “Never doubt a True Legend.” And left.
    Next day JD noticed that a few of the campers he saw yesterday were not there but. Quinn hurriedly ran into JD saying that he saw blood trails in Alexa’s tent but there was nothing when JD went there. To their surprise camper started getting disappeared day by day and it was noticed that Alexa was somehow related to all this. Thus police was called and she was arrested with a knife with blood on it. Now it was time for JD and team to leave. They all got inside the bus and were going back to home. Suddenly JD noticed that it was CAMP PARADISE site and there was someone too. He asked the driver to stop and ran to the site. His friends followed him. The scene was brutal and horrible. It was Uncle Jake eating hand of someone. Uncle Jake saw them and ran towards them. JD and friends started running to lose Uncle Jake and they came across a lake with a signboard
    “WELCOME TO CAMP LAST SIGHT”
    Now JD understood everything what happened exactly at CAMP PARADISE and what happened to all his colleague campers. Uncle Jake was the real psycho and he murdered all just because he thought the bullied him and disrespected him. But it was too late now. Uncle Jake was right next to them with his axe.
    Did they manage to escape? Nobody body knows except the writer or say Uncle Jake. Welcome Campers.
    THE END

15. THE PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

It was very early in the morning around 2-3 a.m. and I was in a very open area waiting for my boss to return with some equipment. As I was waiting I got that feeling like I was being watched by something that didn’t want me there and had some intent on harming me. I stood up and looked around. The moon was very bright that night and I could clearly see all the way to the tree lines, probably 50 yards on both sides of me. Nothing around. I calmed down a bit and took my pack off my back to get my drink out.
    As I opened my drink, I hear this woosh woosh woosh sound flying through the air from behind me. It was like the sound that a stick makes if you throw it overhand. I literally dove out of the way with my bag falling to the ground and my drink flying through the air spilling as I jumped away. I recover from my diving experience and take my radio out of my bag to radio my boss. I go “I’m not trying to freak you out or anything but I’m on my way back to the shop. I just had something thrown at me.” As I’m talking to him I’m looking around on the snowy ground for anything that could have been hurled at me. There was nothing on the ground but snow. I had no idea what the hell was going on at this point. His reply of “I’ve already got a head start on you I’ll see you there” sounded out of breath like he was running. I gather my stuff and start hauling ass back to the shop.
    I get back and meet up with my boss. He’s pacing back and forth in our shop freaking out. I get him to calm down and he tells me he was on his way back up to me when he got the same feeling I got before something got thrown at me. He said after he got the feeling he stopped to look around and heard something clearly two legged start walking towards him, barely crunching in the snow. Then he said it started running at him but there was nothing in sight. All of the sounds of movement stopped and he froze to listen for more sounds. Then he said a “hot breath” was hitting the back of the neck and he proceeded to freak out. He said he ran the whole way back to the shop and about halfway back is when he heard me on the radio.
    The crazy part about the whole thing is the area we were working has several burial mounds in the woods from Native Americans. Apparently, there were many research teams who this experience but no one was able to solve the mystery or say if someone did he or she might not alive anymore

16. I had been planning a solo camping trip for weeks. I made sure I had the weekend off work, didn’t make any plans, all of that. I told a few of my friends where I was going, when I was going to be there, and when I’ll be back, just for precautions. I even brought along the 9mm that my dad gave me when I turned 18. I started buying supplies a week before I went. I was gonna go camping in the forest near my town. I was so excited.

On camping day, I left around six in the morning. It’s an hour drive from my place so I was expecting to get there around seven. It was a lovely day, not a cloud in the sky, great weather, so I was pretty content with my arrival time. I parked my car ways away from the forest in a little clearing off the side of the road where I knew I would find it. I gathered my things and headed off toward the forest.

I made my way well into the forest, set up a camp, and started enjoying the wilderness. Everything went fine until the night came when I was about to sleep.

I started hearing something from the outside of my tent. Then the noise stopped. There was silence for like couple of seconds and the only thing I could hear is my own shaky breathing. Then there’s prancing. Four footsteps in quick succession. No crunching of leaves or snapping of twigs. Just the steady beat. It was getting louder, closer to my tent. I tried to peer through the fabric that separated me from nature but I couldn’t make out a silhouette. I clutched my 9mm rifle harder, scared as any person would be. Then the steps stopped close to my tent. Just outside of my tent. I could feel its presence near me. It was totally silent. Just silence.

And then it screeched.

That’s when I knew that that thing wasn’t anything I’d seen before. Nothing makes that sort of sound. It was like a cross between some sort of bird and a human. That’s when I let fear take over. I fired the gun in its direction, and holy crap was that a mistake. It screeched again and it scratched the tent. Tearing through the fabric, leaving a massive gash in the side.

That was my first look at it. I barely saw a silhouette through the hole in my tent. But I did see its long arms shredding the side of the tent. It was trying to get to me. I fired the rifle again, but I must have missed, because it didn’t flinch. That was when the flight reflex took over the fight, and I only wanted to do one thing: Run.

I turned around and fiddled with the opening of the tent, trying to keep my eye on the beast attacking me but also trying to secure my escape as fast as I could. I did it, and dove out of the tent breaking into a full sprint. Behind me, I heard the thing still tearing into my tent. I thought that maybe it mistook its enemy, or prey, for the tent and not me. But that relief didn’t last long. I wasn’t far from the tent when I heard it’s rhythmic prancing again.

Now heading towards me.

It was faster than me. Gaining on me. If I tried to outrun it, I would surely be caught. Just then, in what was either a moment of survivalist brilliance or suicidal stupidity, I stopped, and dove into a thick bush near me.

That decision saved my life.

It ran past me, stopping in the same place where I stopped. I didn’t notice before I hid, but that spot is just under an opening in the trees. A pillar of light penetrated the oppressive dark and, in the moonlight, I could see my assailant.

It was pale, made paler by the white of the moon, and hairless. Thin, like it had not eaten in weeks. I want to say it looked humanoid but comparing that thing to a human is just wrong. It’s hunched back protruded out, making it look larger than any human. It stood on all fours in such a way that no human could. Its rear low to the ground, its long legs bent in such a grotesque fashion that it almost resembled a frog, ready to leap. It circled around, silently, searching for me. I thought it was about to give up, but it threw its horrendous back upwards, and its legs straightened and it stood. On two legs. Like a person. A deformed, horrific human.

And then it looked at me.

It looked right at me. It saw me. I know it saw me. Nothing looks at you like that without seeing you. I clutched the rifle close to my chest. Too scared to use it, too scared to move. I closed my eyes and waiting for it to pounce. The prancing sound getting louder and nearer and then I opened my eyes.

It was gone.

I didn’t move for the rest of the night. I fell asleep in that bush, cuddling with the rifle, until finally being awoken by the sounds of birds. It was already daylight. Things seemed to be normal. The forest was speaking once again. Birds, deers, a plenty were in sight. I stumble back to my camp, packed, and I left.

The entire trek back to my car, I didn’t stop looking around for that thing. I didn’t let the gun leave my hands, either. It wasn’t until I got to the car that I relaxed, calling my friend to tell him I was heading home. I didn’t tell him about what had happened last night. I was still trying to process it myself. I don’t think I understand wholly what had happened until after the car ride home.

And that’s where the story ends. Six years ago, and I haven’t gone camping since. I haven’t seen the thing again, nor have I heard of anyone who’s seen it. As a whole, my life has moved on completely. But I will never forget that thing. I will never forget how it stared at me. And how it just left. It knew I was there but it left. Why did it left? I don’t think I’ll ever get an answer.

17. I'm not scared to die, I always told myself. But what happens when I see it's me on the other side of that gun, pointed at my chest?

18. A family of four went camping in the woods for the 4th of July Weekend. It was a mom, a dad, and a set of twins, one boy and one girl. The boy wanted to go watch the fireworks late at night so he left the tent while all the others were sleeping. The boy was deathly afraid of the dark and all the things that roamed within, so he decided to bring his flashlight.

He had been walking for around 5 minutes when he realized he was lost, he looked around and realized that there was no stars showing and no sound except his own breath. His breath started getting faster as he got more and more nervous, when all of a sudden he hears footsteps behind him. "Mom? Dad? Carly?" he asks but a cold cackle is the only thing that comes back. He tries to shine his flashlight at the area but the batteries died.

When is closing the bottom of the flashlight, he feels a cold, ghostly blow of air on his face. He looked up to find a clown with something glinting in his hand 2 inches away. Before he could scream, everything went dark. Then the man took off his mask and whispered "Sorry son I always liked Carly better." as he walked back to the camp.

The next morning the family woke up and Carly realized that Cade was nowhere to be found, so she walked to her dad and smiled while she said "I'm glad you finally finished the job."

19. The Cabin By The Lake
    Written by iBabyAlienAbductYou

Quinn, JD and Molly were just arriving at the Pimd-cation PizzaCat Campsite when they sent their final group selfie to their friends. They exited their car, grabbed their bags and went into their cabin. “Does anyone else not have cellphone reception here?” Quinn asked surprised. JD and Molly looked down at their phones trying to open their ChatSnap app when both of them said “No service.” They decided to ignore it and went about their day. Molly went to put her clothing away in the closet when she saw unopened luggage. “Hey guys someone’s clothing is already in here,” Molly said surprised. Quinn came over, unzipped the luggage and saw clothing fashioned from the 1980s. “Maybe someone a long time ago left their clothing? I don’t know but let’s just leave it alone,” Quinn said putting the luggage back. They all put on their swimwear and went to the lake while constantly checking their phones. “Our parents must be worried about it,” JD said while trying to call his mom constantly. “Just don’t worry, we can try to call them later. We should just have fun right now,” Quinn said while jumping into the lake with Molly. JD put his phone down and followed them. An hour later, they hop out and put on their towels to notice their devices are missing. They franticly look around scared for their devices wondering where they might be. “I know we brought them out here,” JD said while sitting down. “I thought so too but maybe we left them in the room,” Molly said while walking back to their cabin. They hear a sound of breathing in the bushes as they notice a man walking out. “Hey, are you guys lost?” the strange man says. “Uhm, who are you?” Molly says freaked out. “Don’t be afraid, my name is Winston. I heard you guys looking for your phones and figured I would try to help you. My cabin is right here if you want to come inside and use my landline to call them. If anything you can call your parents and let them know that you are safe.” Winston says with a smile on his face. They all look at each other scared as they walk into Winston’s cabin. “My phone is over here, feel free to call whomever you want, I will make you guys some food as I feel like you are hungry. Winston says walking over to his kitchen. “Hey guys I don’t like this idea, I think we should head back,” Quinn says while trying to unlock the door. “ Quinn, is something wrong?” JD says while picking up the phone,” Hey guys, this phone isn’t working either.” JD slams the phone down and looks at Quinn. “The door won’t budge, the phone is dead. Something is fishy here” Quinn says scared. Winston comes out with a knife in his hand “Give the phone a few minutes and try again, Molly come help me bring this food out please.” Winston said while walking into the kitchen with Molly. A few minutes later, the teens heard a scream from the kitchen but kept doing what they were doing. Winston walked out with the food in hand and said,” Here you guys go, Molly headed back to the cabin because she wasn’t feeling so well so this is all for you guys.” The teens ate their food and helped to clean the dishes when they noticed a knife was missing. “So we need to leave, we probably shouldn’t leave Molly alone,” JD says trying to leave. “NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE!!!” Winston says while blocking the doors, “One of you will be killed and the other will be set free.” The teens held hands and stared at each other. “What do you want with us, Winston? We did nothing wrong,” Quinn says crying. “You may have done nothing wrong but this will still be the end of you,” Winston says holding up the knife. The teens ran and hid around the cabin while Winston chased them. “Come out, come out wherever you are,” Winston said while looking around. Quinn, trying to control her crying hid behind the couch. Winston heard the crying and pulled her out from behind the couch.”Now is your turn, sweetie” Quinn screamed and kicked while Winston killed her. JD ran to the door to notice it was unlocked, and ran out the door never to look back. Winston, laughing maniacally, cleaned up the blood, put their luggage into the closest in their cabin and left the campsite as to strike again soon in the near future.
    Two years later, JD was put into the psychiatric ward and Quinn and Molly’s bodies were never found. Still to this day, you can still hear their screams when hanging out around the cabin by the lake and if you listen really closely you can hear the faint sound of cellphones ringing.

P.S. Winston, ily k? I did this because you refused firefighter arpee 

20. Hope u like mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.