CONTEST Storytime: Camping Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Never got on a camping trip

2. chilling

3. I’m here, again. I’m watching my wife die, again. I’m standing on a country road, a country road not far from our house. It’s dark. I’m not sure if it’s night or early morning; the only immediate light source is coming from my wife’s overturned vehicle. The darkness surrounding, I sense, is not typical darkness; it’s as if this blackness is the very darkness that is the infinite abyss. I feel as if I were to fully look into it, I would lose myself. I can’t look; not only for the immense and lobotomizing fear it will sear into my mind, but I can never manage to take my eyes off of my wife’s dead body, laying several yards from her vehicle. I always try to look away, but I can’t. A pool of blood lies beside her. No matter how many times I have this dream, I’m forced to look at her body. Even in death, she’s the most beautiful thing to me; I still love her so much. Guilt begins to wrap its silent hands around my throat…
    Wait.
    She’s moving her head. She’s now facing me. I think she is looking at me. This hasn’t happened before. Her eyes meet mine. Her eyes that were once as blue as the ocean are now dull and gray, drained of all color and life. She locks her gaze with mine; I can’t move. My body starts to feel cold and numb, starting at my feet, slowly working up my legs, my waist, my stomach, my chest, my arms, and finally my head. My breathing gets shorter and shorter and my vision gets blurrier and blurrier. The abysmal darkness that surrounds this hellish scene me starts to slowly envelope me. As this darkness overtakes my vision, I feel my mind rip apart, quicker and quicker. My head and face start to burn, the pain is excruciating. I can’t scream, I can’t breathe, I can’t even think. Before everything goes dark, I notice a malevolent smirk on my wife’s corpse’s face. Is she enjoying this? Then everything goes black.

4. P.s only need one story ?

5. It was a dark and stormy night. Steve had just came in from having tied down anything that could possibly blow away in the wind outside. Cold seaping into his bones, he decided to go sit by the fireplace to warm up. He closed the door to the large living room of the large house he had just purchased. His wife and daughter were back at the old home, gathering up some of the last items to be moved to their new home. Steve decided to stay the night by himself to get a feel for the house. The house was probably too large for such a small family, but Steve couldn't pass up the good buy he got on it. An old antique house, incredibly large, in a quiet, secluded area, for such a small price. Steve still couldn't believe how lucky he was.

The television was one of the items his wife was bringing the next day, so he decided to read a book to pass the time. He sipped at his hot coffee, while being warmed by the crackling fireplace. Steve couldn't help but to look forward to many more nights like this, all snug in front of the grand fireplace, on the cold winter nights that would eventually come. He had just started to get into his book when he heard a taping sound from the upper floor. Steve brushed it off quickly, old houses like this always make sounds like that in the movies, even though I'm sure it's had enough time to settle. He had to chuckle over his corny joke. He went back to his book, but the sound started again, it seemed to be moving across the room upstairs. Perhaps mice, thought Steve, I should really look into that tomorrow morning, the wife would not be pleased to find mice in their new home. Tomorrow though, no use chasing mice in the dark. Then Steve heard what sounded like a door opening upstairs. The big room was starting to feel a bit less cozy. He tried to pass it off as his imagination running wild, and tried to immerse himself in his book. It did no good, because this time, the sounds didn't go away. The tapping, footsteps...started to sound like they were coming down the stairs, down the stairs that led to the living room's door. Thump, thump, thump, louder and louder, as the went down. Steve had put the book down now, and was staring at the door with great intensity. What if it's a robber, he thought, or worse...no, he mustn't let his imagination go wild. He stared at the great door, and heard the footsteps keep thumping, finally coming off the stairs, and towards the door. Thump, thump, thump...He stared at the door, his fear increasing. Thump, thump, thump...the fireplace suddenly went out. The door handle started to turn, Steve was too frightened to get up to stop it, stuck in his place by fear. Slowly, it creaked open, until it was finally completely open to Steve. A great blinding light filled the room from the door, a blood curlding scream arose from Steve...

Linda pulled into the driveway in her truck. She was sure she finally had gotten every last thing and was ready to move into the new house. Her daughter bounced out of the car and ran towards the house. Linda thought, not for the first time, that the house was much too big for the three of them, but Steve was too much in love with it for her to change his mind. Steve, she had told him not to spend the night in the house alone, but he had insisted. She smiled to herself, the big goof was probably going to tell their daughter all kinds of ghost stories he made up last night, and she'll end up trying to soothe her to bed tonight. Her daughter bounded into the house, she followed closely behind. She called for Steve, no answer. Probably still asleep in that huge living room, or can't hear us through the door. He loved the room most about this house. She told her daughter to check the living room for her father. Her daughter went off to do that. Linda started unpacking some of the food they had brought in the kitchen, when she heard a scream from her daughter. She ran to the living room to see what was the matter. She looked in, and screamed herself. Steve was sitting, in his chair, book on the floor. His hair...his hair had turned stark white, his clothes were ripped, and it looked like he had tried to claw his eyes out with all the claw marks on his face. He was dead, with a look of stark terror etched forever on his face. Linda retched, and cried, what, what could possibly have done this to her husband, what??? Then, through her sobs, and her daughter's screaming, she thought she heard a thumping sound upstairs...

6. Long ago, a young man met and fell in love with a beautiful young woman. She was always dressed exquisitely and she always wore a black ribbon around her neck.

Soon the man and the woman were married and moved into a little cottage by the sea. They started out very happily, but soon the young man became more and more curious as to why his wife wore a ribbon around her neck all the time. One day he decided to ask her. The only answer he received was that he would be sorry if she took it off, so she would not take it off.

The young man was not happy with his wife's answer. Time passed and eventually all he could think about was that black ribbon. One day, he awoke before his wife, went into her sewing box and got a pair of scissors, and cut off the ribbon that was around her neck. His wife woke up with a start. Her head fell off and rolled onto the floor while the woman screamed "I told you you'd be sorry!".

7. I woke up in a cold sweat, with the nightmare still fresh and vivid in my mind. The smell of his blood, still so strong. I sat up reaching for and turning on the light. I looked around... nothing. I looked on the beside table and my gun was still there, but he was here again. The monster. He was dead, though. I shot and killed him that night.

Once my rapid heartbeat slowed, I laid back down, turning off the light. It wasn't long before I was asleep.

His smell surrounded me. The cold touch of death crawled down my spine. I was in the parking lot... alone and at night. The parking lot lights flickered, the slow rumbling of thunder in the distance, and the sound of heavy rushed footsteps. I fumbled with my keys, trying to unlock the door. His hand coming from behind covering my mouth and turning me to face him. My dad's voice traveled through my mind "carry your gun, baby girl". I slid my hand into my purse, touched the gun, flicked the safety off, and fired. He stumbled back, falling to his knees, staring up at me. I felt fear. I felt relief.

Then, I felt cold. My chest felt wet. I looked down as blood started to spread from the hole in my chest. I fell to my knees, my eyes lifeless.

I stood in my room. Staring at my lifeless body, the police and the paramedics. A hole in my chest. Muffled words say, "the glock was recently fired. " I pulled my glance to view the room when a movement in the mirror caught my eye. There, behind a police officer, in the doorway, was the monster, the same hole in his chest like mine. Smiling, as he picked my glock up.

8. The Looking Eyes

"Never look it in the eyes," They all would always say.
    "Nothing good will come of it, so best to stay away."
    They tell me of the horrors, of the blood and death and pain.
    But I see beauty, life, and happiness, of which I hope to gain.
    So one night I see it standing, after calling it by name
    And look it in the eyes, a choice I now feel so ashamed.
    I remember they had always told me,
    "Never look it in the eyes!"
    But now it's I who cry,
    "Come and look me in the eyes..."

9. The class is taking too long, and I want to take the bathroom. I want to held everything in then go to the bathroom after class. Unfortunately i cant hold it in any longer. I decide to go the bathroom. Hell i care. I took a glance on Molly side, where she shook her head like it was gonna loose. It just a story nobody's ever gonna buy that. I spring myself to reach the bathroom empty. I enter in one of the cubicle. Find myself in peace. Something on my back neck is tickling me. I kept on scartching and scartching, until i got annoyed of my own hair. Setting my hair aside in one place. There it was again. Somebody is totally messing with me.
    "Molly stop messing with me. ITS NOT FUNNY!" I shout in annoyance.
    It stop for a moment. There it was again. I got annoyed. Stood up and about to flush everything where i saw a foor hanging below me. It was a foot that kept on tickling me. I gone pale and cover my eyes with both of my hand. I pray and pray until she pray along with me. I open my eyes saw her one inch away from my face with blood all over her. After that incident i never use that bathroom again.

10. ~My Girlfriend DoppelGanger~

Honestly, I don't believe in ghost or what.. It just really not my thing, why should I get scared for the things that I can't ever see on my own eyes?? Well not until some creepy things happened to me...

We've almost been 2 years being togethere with my girlfriend.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Her name is Liz and I am Ben.  my girlfriend really like to watch a horror movie, and I really don't understand that, she's always been afraid of that stuff but still keep watching it ??. So one day, she said "hey, hun, i wanna watch this insidious 3, the trailer looks really scary ??. Let's watch this weekend".
    I really want to say no, but seeing her very excited well "yes..sure hun.. But make sure you won't shout again.. ?"
    "lol, me shouting? Aren't you the one who did shout the last time we watched annabelle?? ??
    "ugh..you little liar "

?Saturdate Night?
    So we decided to watched on the last full show, it's less people and somewhat convenient.

While waiting the movie to start, liz been playing her favorite game so called~ party in my dorm.. She let me play that game too so we can be RS on that game, well even im not really into that game i still did play because of her...

The movie is starting I was eating my pop corn and liz were quiet fast to `nom nom nom her pop corn  and her full attention are on the screen.

Liz: aaaahhhhh... *spill her pop corn*
    Ben: lol~ seriously??
    Liz: *laughing* i was..shock on the mask guy.. Sh**t how can she stand up.. She have injury... On my goood...no.. No.. No...*saying those words while holding on my arm*
    The movie still continue she got scared, keep hitting me like i was that ghost and keep pushing me on the corner..??

~after movie~
    We are the first one who leave the cinema so, we took the escalator, and it some what creepy because i realize its quiet frigthen walking in the mall.. We aready on the second floor, we just chatting,laughing and teasing each other until we heard some footsteps behind us.. And we did stop talking and look each other with the expression "who was that?", i turn around if someone there but i saw nothing just the two of us riding in escalator,and we heard a foot steps again its getting closer and louder.. Liz about to run when a guard suddenly pop out of nowhere.. So just both think it was just the guard who make that creepy foot step. 

~Liz apartment~
    We arrived around 12:37am in apartment.. We stop buy in convenience store to buy some drinks~
    Liz apartment is on 6th floor, it's a 10th floor building and the structure somewhat old.?

"Why don't you spend the night here hun?"
    "I would love too, but~" suddenly the light went off and i could feel liz that somewhat scared especially what happen earlier, she hold my arm, she somewhat shaken, "I'm here.. I pull out my phone from my jacket to gve us some light.."seriously, at this hour?"
    Then the lights were back.. "Maybe, some change of power?" I couldn't think of anything to say, i don't want her to get scared anymore~
    "You really don't want?"
    " noo.. You know, that i need to go to him tomorrow right?"
    "Well yeah, it just give me a goosebumps, a little "
    "Why don't you say you scared?"
    "Hell..no.. I'm not!n maybe you?"
    " naaaa, well good night hun, i love you.. I'll come tomorrow night, okay? Lock the door okay? "
    "'Kay.. Good night..i love you more, call me when you got home" 

I stand in the front of elevator waiting then suddenly~ in the corner of my eyes i saw a shadow~ i look in my right but theres nothing there~ and the elevator door open.

~i push the 1st floor button.. Just standing there and I feel a cold air inside the elevator.. I suddenly feel creepy thinking back on the escalator.i was shocked when the elevator door open..just realized i already on the first floor ???

~The next day~
    Ben: hey, good morning hun..did you sleep well?
    Liz: oh..hi.. Morning..yeah..i did.. Somewhat.. And you?
    Ben: i did.. You're in my dream tho~so i got a good sleep 
    Liz: aww.silly... Really huh?
    Ben: yes.. I love you.. I'll be going now 
    Liz :'kay.. I love you too.send my regards to uncle. Later 

~night~
    My... I hope she won't get mad at me,for being late  i keep calling her phone but i got no answer from her.. I wonder what she gonna~ the elevator stop on 4th floor and;

Ben: liiz?! Why you in the fourth floor?? Sorry, i was.. Late..i got caught up on other things..
    Liz: ...
    Ben: hun, sorry.. I- where are u going? Where in the 4th floor.. Hey hun..
    *i follow her, she did not even response, there are something different on her today~ i think she's really mad~ i couldn't read what on her mind she gving me a cold poker face..
    Ben: hun, sorry..i was caught up on something.. *i keep explaining things but she hadn't spoke any word~
    ~ring...riiiing...riiing.. My phone is ringing i step back and look at her one time she still standing there 5 step away from me.. And when i am about too answer my phone i was frozen for a moment...

Honey Calling....
    539-xxx-xxx

And the liz who's just 5 step away from me were gone..

Liz : where are you?? I've been dialing ur phone for almost an hour, why you didn't pick up.. Nlah..blah...

I was just there standing and thinking who was that?? I'm pretty sure it was really her...

~Liz room~
    Liz: so care to explain?
    Ben: sorry hon,..i just caught on something..
    Liz: something? What u mean something?
    Ben: can we just eat? Im hungry and i think i will get a cold..
    Liz: Liar.. U just making excuses

~ i know liz thinking something on her head but i don't want to talk, i was still in shock.. I never believe of ghost or what it was just all imagination or... ~

Ben:i think i need to get going hun,
    Liz: sure, its getting late tho~

~ugh.. I really don't want to ride the elevator this time, this is something inside me feeling a little scared~

Liz: i'll walk you then..
    Ben: you sure?? Thre is something about me feel relieve but i hope that ghost wont show up when she be in in her apartment~

~elevator~
    We just talking and teasing again.. Until we n the first floor now the elevator door open and suddenly the light went off

Liz: ahhh...

Then, the lights turn on.. It was just like 10 seconds and then theres a girl standing there in the elevator.. She's wearing long white dress, with a long messy hair with a blood on it, i couldn't see her face clearly, but im sure shes staring on us~

Liz: ahhhhh...a aaa... *liz fall in the ground she lost consciousness
    And me.. I couldnt move due to schock im trying to reach liz with my hand she's really frighthen, i want to shout help but no words came out from my mouth.. And i look at the ghost once again this time i could clearly see her face, her eyes were all white, her face covered of some dirt in bllood.. The ghost were moving towards us, i just close my eyes and hug liz while saying..

"Its not..true.. No..not.. Go away"

Someone grab my arm.. I was shock
    Woman: are you okay?? Oh.. My what happen to her?

I was feeling relieved and dunno what to i was just there sitting while holding liz... And when i look around everything seems back no normal

~after a few days, liz decided to change her apartment, we hadn't spoke what happen that night,either of us dont want to say it.. It was just really creepy to talk it about.. And after that incident liz barely watch horro movie 

11. I got my exam scores.

12. Me and both my besfriend decide to have some fresh air and take an over night camping on a camping forest just 2 hour drive from our town. It was popular that almost everyone knew about the place. Just to escape the real world for just a day. We decided to go on camping the next day. It was about 9pm and i was preparing my stuff. Suddenly I got a call from Tess who was hushing on the side.
    "Tess, are you okay?" I asked her, but no answer. Until the my door bell rang. Still holding the phone against my ear, I rush through the door to open the door. I saw two men in both uniform.
    "Molly Richard?" The man asked in high pitch tone.
    "Yes." I reply with shivering tone.
    "Do you know Tess Kennedy?" The other man asked.
    "Yes, if she done anything. I jsut talked to her eairlier." I said, they both exchange glances.
    "Im sorry. But Tess Kennedy has found dead ealier this morning. We had just come here to tell you." They both left. I was stading by my doorway with blank face and cold sweat. Who the hell call on my phone. As i turn around I saw Tess with bloody wrisk. She committed suicide inside her bathroom.

13. Alexa lives in an old house built in the 30s all alone. She kept feeling like something was wrong and different with the house. She once heard noises coming from the closet and quickly called her boyfriend JD who came over to check everything out. He didnt find anything strange and thought Alexa was cute being scared. She got angry and said its not funny something is going on. Later that night she's laying in bed and hears the noises again. Thinking about how JD thought she was just being a silly girl, she thought the covers are always a safe place in my bed Ill slip between the covers, trying not to think bad thoughts. In complete darkness she whispered to herself, “Is it stupid that I’m afraid?”, “Don’t worry, friend, they can’t get us in here”, it whispers back.

She quickly jumps out of bed to call JD and he once again rushes over. She tells him check the bedroom. He looks under a bed and another Alexa is staring back at him and whispers, "There's something under my bed". They both rush out never to return.

14. Alexa was been exhausted for playing for almost half of the day witj her friend JD, molly and Quin.

She went early to her room and watched Adventure time until she fall asleep...
    Alexa woke up around 3 in the morning.. Alexa slowly stand while rubbing her eyes..due she still sleepy. She went to the bathroom and while sitting there the light turn off and on its like someone was been playing but alexa didn't mind it.. She was sleepy and don't care on her surrounding. She went back to sleep and she fall asleep the moment she lay down. Alexa really having a good sleep and then alexa jerk off suddenly and look on his feet.. Somewhat dark so she decided to turn on the lamp.. Theres no one there but she feel that someone grab her ankle.. And she did think that maybr it was jusy dream.. She gt back to sleep.. This time alexa onlu half cover of her blanket her foot were somewhat on the bottom of the bed when someone grab alexa foot and pull her.. Alexa woke up and shock someone was grabbing her foot alexa saw a hand but she didn't see it clearly its like a shadow.. Alexa shout that someone would help her..help..help.
    The poot girl still screaming shes been holding on the side of the bed but her force still not enough.. The grab on her foot is getting tighter and tighter she could feel a little.pain from it.. Alexa run out strenght to hold she was been pull and suddenly the light went on.. "Mama... Alexa crying.. She was on the floor, and can't say a word"
    Ohh my.. What happen dear...
    Theres someone on my room ma, she tried to pull me..into the dark.. And alexa show her foot there were a red mark like a hand on it.. Her mama didnt say a words, she let alexa sleep on her room and alexa never did enter on her room again.. She was afraid that maybe if she go back there she will be taken by that dark shadow.

15. I saw my bank balance 

16. Have you ever felt that uncomfortable feeling of being cramped in an elevator? Well you haven't felt worse about it until now.

The story goes like this. It's late night, you live in an apartment and you're about to go home. You decide to take the elevator, going up. A man enters the same elevator. You pressed a button, the man pressed the one below it. He goes out on the first ding.. then right before the door closes, he points his knife at you and whispers, I'll kill you on the next floor. The door closes, the murderer hurries up the stairs, waiting for you.
    The real moment of horror isn't when you're being stabbed to death, its those grueling seconds when you're trapped in the elevator with a murderer waiting for his next victim.

17. When I was about 18, me and some friends (MOLLY, JD and QUINN )took a road trip about 7 hours or so down to the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee FL. We were going to do a little car camping, drink a few ice cold Natty Lights. You know, 18-year-old stuff. As such we didn’t want to be bothered by any park rangers so we drove waaaay deep into the woods.

Got there, set up camp, had said Natty Lights, and me and JD decided to go do a little exploring, so we walked about 100 yards from our site back to the main road, saw another path directly across from us, and started walking. Immediately we started seeing signs that someone had lived there for a while. Big bags of trash, stuff like that. Should have been a huge red flag to turn around. But, you know. 18. Nothing could hurt us. So we get to this campsite of an BARCODE GUY ( who farms everyone ) living out of his van. Clothes lines strung up, coolers placed around it, and a big gorgeous dog, I think maybe a golden retriever. We tried to back out, but he sees us and starts talking. He’s friendly enough, asks us where we’re from, tells us about some cool spots to check out in the park, we end up chatting for ten minutes and going on our way. I kept thinking to myself how odd it was that he gave directions in steps, not yards or miles. Guy always seemed to be off balance. Not stumbling drunk, but like he was walking on a balance beam, swaying side to side. Oh and he was SUPER excited to talk about national parks and forests (and our info about PIMD too )where we were from.

Ok. Camping part over. We went back to our tents. Fast-forward two months, same buddy calls me late at night and tells me to turn on TV to the news, I oblige. I see an old dude with a van. You see where this is headed but I didn’t, so I get pissed at my friend for waking me up. “No, WATCH.” And then I see the golden retriever and it all clicks. What the hell .That man’s name was IlIIlIllI ( of course the name is made up ), convicted of at least four CF'S and SFW too He found and farmed a girl on BBALL hunt , GA, an older couple in the Pachal hunt ,and a girl in the Greek hunt at that campsite not long after we left. Yes, the very same usernames he had been talking to us about.

Obviously we call for help to mods,and the help section.they put us in touch with forums and the creators of PIMD and we get flown down to take creators to the campsite. Point out every hunt we saw anything, tell them exactly what he told us, and show them the hunts and username he described to us. I didn’t find out until after the trial, but apparently they found what appear to be partially destroyed äccount in an area near the site. Had to fly down again to testify.

18. THE DEADLY FRIEND
    The story is about the 4 cousins Quinn, Molly, JD and Marceline. It was summer. Last day at school before the summer break. All were excited and were planning how to spend their break. To their surprise, they were asked to join a summer camp at Fever Swamp. They thought it sound cool and were ready to join the camp.
    Next week our heroes joined with their camp and got involved with the camping activities. But Marceline found it boring. So he asked JD to join him to go out for a night walk. JD refused cuz it was quite dark and it seemed to be a bad idea to go out in the woods. But Marceline somehow managed to convince him. They went out on tippy toes. But the very next moment they crossed the camp boundary someone put a hand on JD’s shoulder and asked them to stop. Marceline thought that they were caught, but it was Molly followed by Quinn. Molly asked JD and Marceline that where they were heading to at this hour of night. JD,”we…we…we were.. Just …just going for a walk”. JD was broke in sweat. Quinn and Molly joined them too.
    JD ,”aren’t u feeling scary”. Nobody replied. Soon it began to rain and to their surprise they found a house at a walking distance from them. They went there for shelter. It was old and creepy house in between the woods. They went in and looked for someone to ask for help. But it seemed to be abandoned to them. Suddenly the lights went off. And they were helpless there. JD noticed light. They saw an old guy near the corridors. Our heroes ask them for help since its raining and let them stay in his till it stops. The old man allowed them to stay. The old man asked them to join him to the dining table and have some drink. All of them happily joined. All was going good unless Quinn asked about the tale of THE DEADLY FRIEND. The old man said that he knows about it and its no tale or story its true. All cousins forced him to tell THE DEADLY FRIEND.
    The old man recited the whole tale!
    50 years ago, there were 4 cousins like them who came to join camping for forgot their way back to camp and a boy named Tezzash helped them to get back to the camp. Tezzash was also a camper. Tezzash was a type of mysterious guy who didn’t talk much. The tragedy was that only those 4 kids were the guys whom he talked. One day Tezzash ask the 4 guys to follow him as he got something interesting for them. They all followed him in the wood and came across a beautiful house in the middle of the woods. They were so excited. Tezzash asked them if they would like to have a drink. All agreed as Tezzash insisted. They all went in and sat on the dining table got their drink where Tezzash told them how brutally Tezzash was killed by 4 cousins last year at same place. All were staring at Tezzash with shock and slowly slowly they got unconscious. Next day, when the camp rangers found them they were already dead and their death was a mystery. Nobody knew about it.
    Marceline interrupted ,”yea it’s a nice story old man. But how can u say it’s TRUE”
    ‘’ Because my name is Tezzash”, the old man replied with a creepy smile.
    ~BY- TEZZASH

19. My friend Molly told me this story herself. She had been north to visit friends in the state of Washington. Now she was driving back to her home in California. The last lap of the day's journey was over the Cascade range that stretches from Washington to California. It was late in the evening and snow had started to fall before she finally reached the little Oregon town where she planned to spend the night.

Tired and ready for a hot meal and a good night's sleep, she stopped at the first place she came upon. It was an old hotel on the main street. The lobby had a musty odor. The seedy clerk behind the desk signed her in . Her room was on the 3rd floor - Room 310. She helped an elderly bellhop with her luggage.

As soon as the door to the room was opened, a blast of hot air struck Molly full in the face. Along with the hot air came something else, something she could not define but that filled her with dread. It was heavy and depressing, she explained, "with the strong scent of evil". She felt as if she were about to faint.

All she said was, "It's awfully hot."

The bellhop tinkered with the radiator knobs. Then he opened the window and left. The room began to cool off, but the feeling of despair and dread grew even stronger. It centered on the open square of black window space. The terror seemed to speak in her mind.

"Go to the window", it said. "Throw yourself out, out, out!"

Terrified, Molly flung herself on the bed farthest from the window.

"I kept saying no, no, no to that voice," she told me, "but the voice kept insisting."

"You can't fight me, you puny thing," it said. "Sooner or later you'll jump. I'll make you jump, jump, jump!"

At last Molly could stand it no longer. She jumped up, calling herself a coward.

"Coward or not," she explained, "I was sure that if I stayed the night, I'd be dead by morning."

Molly was prepared to sacrifice the money she'd already paid just to leave, but when she went downstairs with her baggage to check out, the clerk never asked what was wrong or if she wanted to try another room. He returned the full cash amount to her.

Molly drove down the street to a modern motel. As she entered the lobby, she felt the dark depression slip from her shoulders. She became almost giddy with relief. She had planned to be on her way early next morning. Instead she decided to stay over a day and look into the history of the old hotel to see if she could discover the reason for her terrifying experience there.

She visited the local library to make a few inquiries. An elderly librarian sat behind the desk.

"I'm just wondering," Molly said tentatively, "Did anything shocking ever happen in the old hotel?"

The librarian looked at her strangely. "How did you come upon that bit of history?" she asked. "It took the hotel a long time to squash the story."

The librarian went on to tell what happened. One evening, back in 1948, a couple checked into the hotel as Mr. & Mrs. Oscar Smith. The next morning, hotel employees found the young woman's body lying on the sidewalk outside the hotel beneath room 310. The man who had registered as her husband had disappeared.

"At first they assumed suicide," the librarian concluded. "But then they pried open her fist and found she was clutching a handful of dark curly hair, not her own. So they made a search for the murderer. But he was never found..."

"By the way," the librarian suddenly added, "isn't that a coincidence! It all happened on November 5th, 40 years ago yesterday."

20. I'm return at home late night daily. One day me n my frnds goes to trip n return at 2 a.m. at guest house. So my frnds tell me to go to any hottel n take come food or something to eat. We all r very hungry. So i borrowed 1 bike for me from guest house n i was goen at hotel. When i return then I'm highway alone at highway n 1 laddy comes to my side n i see her. She tell me to help her so i break my bike n suddenly i see her legs r not correct n when i see then i tell her to go back side for me n she goes n i see she dont have her body back side. so I'm fearsomely running fast n go back at hotel. N i have fever for 5 days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.