Story Pass Suggestions

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ciabatta, Oct 24, 2021.

?

Is it a good idea to have “or” options in the story pass instead of “and” options overall?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Hello 👋🏼
    So I submitted a ticket giving a suggestion that people who don’t have an rs, and/or are unable to afford ask outs, should be able to finish a step within the story pass with other options that don’t necessarily always involve you having to do a date related task as a mandatory step. I feel there should be an “or” option instead of an “and” option like it was in this recent story pass. In my opinion, nobody wants to waste ecs to ask just anyone out to finish a task. I mean, sometimes you meet great people. But what if you wasted ecs just to finish that step in the story pass and the person you’re now rs’d with doesn’t meet what you’re looking for in an rs to begin with?
    They suggested I share this here and see if people agree with this, or disagree. To be honest, any feedback is good feedback in my opinion. I hope to hear from the people of PIMD in regards to this.

2. Just get the noobs to ask you its all i did. They need to get a rs for their tutorial as well so its a win win

3. I don't care if you have to do all of the things or can pick just 1 as long as its clear on what needs to be done