Story Pass: A Friend in Mead

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Question, is there a time limit to completing those stories? Because I don't want to buy this on the last day and find myself cut off.

2. Probably not but if there is it would most likely be on Jan 31st

3. There is no time limit to complete the stories, you can finish them even after the snowglobes are no longer buyable :)

4. Hey you. Check out the 2 999 descriptions for this hunt, they’re glitched.

5. What are the drop rates on these viking clasps? Done 3 or 4 of the special cats and nothing so far

7. Interesting. 199ecs seems like a lot tho

8. I love VIKINGS!!

9. Each Choice leads to a different task, but you will have to complete all tasks eventually! :)

10. 1200 hits on a party or 600 hits on a player for jam and two dn? Really? 

11. What are the rewards besides the Avis?
    I'm not that excited about them...

12. So you buy 1 Story pass .. and you get all 4 Avatars, Right? ?

13. You buy the story pass, which activates a story. And after completing parts/tiers of that story, you’ll earn the avatars as rewards ‍ (male and female stories have to be bought separately tho)

14. Oof if only I still got offers. ?

15. I think it’s a glitch or something odd going on. I have done over 10 Black cat cafes and not a single drop (Viking clasp) loving the side story though!

16. ^^^
    I think it's the frostrune drops and you have some xD.
    -------

This is the best deal for me so far, love the avis and the show. Glad that the new episodes are coming soon 

17. How long will the snow globes be for sale in the store?

18. Till January 31st

I personally love this and would like to see something like this done regularly. Maybe have one for each season?

19. Well damn I’m poor