Stories Tiers and Rewards

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -PA_Samurai-, Dec 3, 2016.

1. They are saying that they never pair a black avi with a white one which is true

2. They never have black ones so I'm not complaining myself

3. Noticed it but it doesnt really bother me.

Anyway, new sidestory!

4. Yay I hope it has avis!

5. Same that's why I bumped here. I'm clearly going to take forever collecting so I might as well see if it's worth speeding up

6. it does! it has the last story vip avis

7. The black Friday Avis was a black female with a white guy they mix up Avis color

8. Oh yeah. It was the cyber avis, kinda Tron-ish. White guy then black girl.

9. The new one please

10. Lol be patient. It just came an hour ago ?

11. So mean

12. That's already an eternity I need answers nowww

13. So the next tier needs 250. Gives out candy cane vodka, piggy banks. I'm only posting that because candy cane vodka. I want to have that. Though wont it melt? Haha

14. Well the the traveling around the world hunt came with a black avatar (female) paired with a white dude

BUT ALSO WE NEED MORE AVATARS THAT AINT WHITE. TIRED OF ALL THE CAUCASIANS.

JK. but really tho.

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  15. Why do they always pair white avatars with another white avatar? Matter fact why they got hunts with 3 levels of mayo?

Think about your stupid ass question

16. Actually it's not that stupid. Pimd should have avatars of different races paired together. Okay

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  17. Tbh I couldnt care less. The only thing I would dislike is if they implemented some sort of inclusively agenda and this was the result. They aren't really trying to pretend that they're being inclusive with a few non-caucasian avatars that they so generously pair together. They know most of their avatars are crackerZzz and they aren't really bothered. So meh.

18. I felt triggered. You just can't control it. You can't

19. Because white and black are the only two races ?