Store isn't loading

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Angel_With_Black_Wings, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The store isn't loading for me so I can't buy anything or activate slow jams. Plus the help won't work either.

2. Go off, swipe app closed, go into apps in your settings, force close the app, restart.

3. I just tried that. It didn't work but thank you.

4. Is your pimd updated to the latest version?

5. Try clicking the actual store button

6. Uninstall and reinstall?

7. Yes it is

8. What do you think I clicked? The room button? 🤦 Of course I clicked the store button

9. Do this, and then clear the app cache and try again.

Also, if you are using a duplication app or an app emulator, the Shop sometimes has trouble working.

10. Just tried that didn't work but thank you

11. Just tried that and still didn't work. I am using a duplicating app but never had this problem before. Thank you so much for trying to help me.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Does the Store function on the actual PIMD app for you?

Duplication apps are not supported by ATA (but are allowed to be used) so the issue with the Shop not functioning would be an issue with the dup app itself. Have you tried reinstalling that, clearing the cache on that, et cetera?

13. I mean i always go through the dns and ec sectiom 🤔 but doesnt load all the time

14. Oh sorry for my sarcasm. Yes going through the store.

15. It's now working. Thank you everyone for trying to help me. I appreciate it.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Glad it's working <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.