LIMITED-TIME CONTENT St. Patricks' 3x Promo, Invite Parties, and Surprises!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Limited-Time Party Series x 3x Promo

[​IMG]

Dublin Exposure is back!

Same but different:
    These special parties are limited-time only and will be gone by the end of the promo (noon PST on March 21)!
    ☞ Unlike our usual series of parties, Dublin Exposure will only have 3 parties.
    ☞ Each Party will require Shamrock Tickets to start, based on the party's difficulty level.
    ☞ Each Ticket will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store.
    ☞ Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party. Good luck bbs! 🍀
    ☞ Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    ☞ The harder the Party, the more lit the rewards.
    [​IMG]
    1 Shamrock Ticket.
    Enjoy 3x Payout from Dublin Exposure parties, Cat Cafe, and Dog Star from now until 12PM PST on Monday, March 21!
    Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

St. Patrick's Day Avatars!

These beautiful avatars can be won as RARE DROPS from Dublin Exposure invite parties.
    [​IMG]
    And we've also got a SECOND set of avatars returning!
    [​IMG]

Teagan the Irish Terrier!

You also have a chance to win the adorable Teagan the Irish Terrier stat item!
    [​IMG]
    Wishing you the best of luck. 💚

Alicia, MaCherie, Mariahbozy and 33 others like this.
  2. 🥲😮‍💨 At least you guys are changing the dropped stat, not the cat this time. Same avis as every year 😮‍💨 Why so I expect anything else.

3. I want that terrier aaa so cute :3

4. I'm glad they brought back the same avis. I didn't get Queen of Eire last year, and she's so pretty!

5. Oh well, this is good🗿gotta give you the good remarks when you deserve it

LeeJarrett likes this.
  6. I alrdy have Queen of Eire 🙃 why not bring the VIP versions as well?

7. Lets hope I do get the Avis this year. ☺️

TurdFerguson, Ciabatta and Angelito like this.
  8. Ooooh the doggo so cute

9. why those avis have the same stats🤔 while the second one are vip version.. they should be higher

AmethystNight likes this.
  10. Thank god the old one is still here cuz I need to get it until the end lmao😂🥴

11. THANK YOU FOR THE QUEEN COMING BACK 💚🥳🍀 Here's to trying again 🤣🙈👻

12. Finally! Thank you

13. Does anyone know how many mcs you need to participate in the third party (Deadly Craic), without failing?

14. Usually 8mcs+

15. Thank you ☺️

16. How many tickets to start?

17. Depends on which party you're doing. The first uses 4 invites, the second 10, and the third 22.