EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Just when I'm somewhat okay with my room.

They give me more items to confuse me.

But I'm broke this time-SO I can't afford it.
    -I SAY EACH TIME.-
    And still end up trying to get all the furniture.

Alicia likes this.
  2. Only 2 avi?๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜”

3. Bruh.. it's a summer hunt. Could at least release a shark pet or an octopus.. since you know, some of y'all are into that shizz. ๐Ÿ˜”

SarcasticSelkie, Ballerina and Sub like this.
  4. no one cared for the xc function so looks like theyโ€™re forcing everyone to like it if they wanna participate in the event :/

5. This is stupid asf why make it a competition like the crowns, are you stupid ATA Iโ€™ve been issuing tickets for the hitting range on the spotlight I know he annoyed of me and idc ima keep doing it but this ? Did you guys even do a hit range system or do I need to waste 20dns to earn 2mcs single lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

6. I am nervous about this hunt I do not want to pay ecs then get a male avi instead of a female one

Lydia, BobaTea14, -May- and 3 others like this.
  7. I get that this game has mostly female players, but just once it would be totally awesome to not have flowery, or super femine furniture for a hunt. I swear you guys feel like oh if we do a horror hunt we can get the guys in and then just keep doing femine style hunts we will be fine. just stating my opinion which I know will get shit on thanks ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

-May-, iKittiana, Alicia and 6 others like this.
  8. No just no ๐Ÿ™„

Sprclfrglstcxpldcs likes this.
  9. Skating girl, please come to me.๐Ÿฅฐ

10. Avis from quest are transfer to xc๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ only got 1/box tho๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

-May- and hypsoline like this.
  11. Honestly still not spending anything. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

DaddyJunior, Ganyu14, -May- and 2 others like this.
  12. I actually like the main story being in the XC. What I donโ€™t like is what tier the avi boxes are at. Stop messing with the drops to get avis otherwise Iโ€™m just gonna quit โœŒ๏ธ We all have lives and canโ€™t be on our phones 24/7 to get max drops all the time. I know you guys are looking for new ways to change things up and keep it fresh but stop making it harder for players to get avis.

13. I am confused๐Ÿ˜

Sweetest_Dream likes this.
  14. Dunno how to feel about the avi box ๐Ÿค”

Lydia and Muschi like this.
  15. so we can get an avi at 8k drops again but only one...and we get the second avi from the same set at 16k? lol make it make sense

Lydia, BobaTea14, -May- and 9 others like this.
  16. Well saidโค๐Ÿ˜Œ

17. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ same Avis for t4 and t5 way to go ata ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DaddyJunior, -May- and iKittiana like this.