CONTEST WINNERS Spooky Selfies!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Reinhardt, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Wow! First, we just want to say that we have been truly blown away by the quality of this year's selfie contest! There were incredible, hilarious, ambitious entries, and narrowing it down to the winners was very, very hard. Speaking of which, without further ado...

Announcing your winners!

First Place - Hottie - Best in show

There's just so much to appreciate here. Hottie really outdid themself here, not only making a phenomenal costume (learning as they went, no less) but also featuring lots of little details. We absolutely loved the ATA logo! Well Done Hottie, you win 5 PIMD Crates for yourself, and 3 to give away to friends!

Second place - Bubby- Spirit of the season!

There's a lot to love about this outfit, from the makeup to the costuming itself. We love the spooky Dia De Los Muertos look (As you can all see from our new avatars) and this costume really made us smile! Congratulations Bubby! You win 3 PIMD crates, and 2 to give to your friends!

Third Place - Socialmediaconsumer - Spooky Scariest!

Oh my! This one left us afraid of the dark for a bit folks! Great costuming is only the beginning here, with great background work really tossing nightmare fuel on the fire. Great work Socialmediaconsumer, you win 2 PIMD crates for yourself, and 1 to give away to a friend!

And in no particular order the rest of our top ten, who each get a PIMD crate for themselves!

Puppet

Gotta be honest, when I talked about a sexy IKEO desk, I admit I didn't think you'd take it seriously, but well done! Puppet also helped a lot of folks format their entries so they could enter, prompting others! Thanks for your entry puppet!

Spooked

Yup, that's a real pizza Bikini. Nuff said.

Pingu

Fantastic prosthetic work! And the bug is super, super creepy! Well played Pingu!

LunaM0TH

This was really great work Luna, and we were all really impressed with your costuming work and attention to detail!

iMouse

iMouse? Nah, Idaho!

Bravados

This one cracked us up, we love the makeup and cleverness!

EYES-R-US

Never had someone cosplay as their IGN before, but hey, does what it says on the tin!

Great work everyone and congratulations! all seven of you get a PIMD crate for yourself! Everyone will be receiving their crates within the next few days, so keep an eye out!

And thank you to all who participated! We love to see the PIMD community come together, and we're so humbled by the response to this.

2. didn’t think i’d win anyways but congrats to the winners

3. Congrats to those who won!

4. @puppet i'm sittin here in shock, i did not actually expect your "desk" to win

5. Congrats!

6. Congratulations!
    I need to find a pizza kini for next year :p

7. Congrats everyone! ?

8. Tbh, I think all the winners are worthy for a change  Well done guys 

9. Congrats!!

10. Thanks so much!!

11. Wow congrats y'all!

And Hottie, that's a b2b for you, really well done

12. Congratulations! 

13. BE SHOOK BECAUSE THE DESK IS SUPREME

14. Hi all! Prizes have gone out to everyone! Those of you who have extra crates to hand out, please contact our support system and tag Reinhardt so we can distribute them!

15. My desk was 1000% pimd themed where are my keys ☹️ help tickets are getting ignored

16. Nice job everyone! The costumes are great! Congrats!!

17. Woooooo go Eyes!!!!!!!! And hats off (or should I say on because you needed them to win xD) to all the winners and people who participated this year. You guys were awesome!

18. Please don't use that gif ever again.

19. Nice nice nice