CONTEST Spooky Selfies!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Reinhardt, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. To all of PIMD! For a chance to win some PIMD Crates and PIM-Keys, get your Halloween scares on!

In the comments section below, post a selfie of yourself in your Halloween costume!

Hi Spooky students! It’s nearly halloween, and you all know what that means! It’s time to show off all your fantastic costumes! We at ATA love seeing what the PIMD community comes up when it’s time to bust out all the stops! As always, big bonus points for folks dressing in PIMD themed outfits!

So whether you want to be dressed as our spooky scary avatars, be a hypnocat in a hat, rock a boss Pizza Bikini (lookin’ at you boys!) or you wanted to be the talk of the party as a sexy IKEO desk, we can’t wait to see what you all come up with! Make us laugh, make us go wow! Make us question why we even suggested an IKEO desk!

Look at all that leg! Scandalous!

Please include or hold up a piece of paper with your username written on it in the selfie! Otherwise, how would we know it’s you? All entries without this are automatically disqualified.

HOW TO WIN!

We will be choosing the TOP TEN best, most creative costumes from the entries.

1st Place
    5 PIMD Crates + 3 for a friend(s)!
    2nd Place
    3 PIMD Crates + 2 for a friend(s)!
    3rd Place
    2 PIMD Crates + 1 for a friend!

The rest of the 7 will receive 1 PIMD Crate each!

As mentioned, bonus points (and by that, I mean PIM-Keys) for PIMD-themed costumes that make Top 10!

Submit your selfie by noon PDT on Thursday, November 1st!

How To Upload Your Selfie

Just like our last selfie contest, head over to imgur.com, create an account if you don't have one and upload your selfie onto the site. Once uploaded, right click on your image, and select 'Copy Image Address'.

Take this link and paste it between the IMGFIT code below (without the spaces):

[ imgfit]url[ /imgfit]

For e.g.

[ imgfit]https://i.imgur.com/2NfOnSX.gif[ /imgfit]

This is gonna be great! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Disclaimer: As always, you are responsible for posting your own content/personal information on the Internet and must do so at your own discretion. Everyone is encouraged to follow safe internet practices and avoid disclosing information that they might be uncomfortable sharing.

2. Say less it's done

3. Nice contest and prizes. I’m sure they’ll be some great submissions. Hopefully it will also be a contest without selfies? ?

4. Spooky?

5. :c sad that i'm not dressing up now

6. Happy Halloween 

7. I'm only good at Filter not in costume

8. dis is my costume this year: a hideous face. me and my costume are always around to spooki-photobomb yall.

also, pls don't imitate at home. paper is disgusting to bite.

ngl i just posted just to be in the first page aye pertamax gan

9. You pretty...winner by default.

11. Booby selfies with bats keeping it PG, thx

12. https://imgur.com/gallery/RKewS0F" style="max-width: 100%;" />

13. Promise I won't get in trouble for the pizza bikini?

14. Fixed ?

15. I'm a desk.

17. this actually really hurt to do I had to do it like 5 times because my camera was outta focus and I didn't know let me win [size/]

18. FFS it won't let me edit anything, my life is a wreck God I'm going to go cry now

19. I tried :cry:

20. I added
    .jpg
    Still broke, oh whale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.