Spinner Changes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Jul 22, 2018.

1. WOO THIS is ExItInG

2. Why does it take more than 1 hour again for the free tokens? :( it was just 45 mins. for me yesterday lol

3. Read the front page. They’ve returned it back to the original cooldown

4. When you forget it was supposed to switch back to the 3 hours so you look all confused. I personally liked the chance to be able to earn tokens more quickly. Hopefully you bring it back to be permanent next time’

5. Same here xD Gonna misd it :( Hopefully will be permanent.

7. Lame! Change it back to 45mins. Plus I never really got anything other than cash or chibis anyways. So yeah. Fix that too.

8. Stop your crying pls

9. Change it back to 45 3 hours Is dumb

10. 3 hours is a long long time. If anything make it so we get more than 20 coins after the 3 hours are up. ?

11. I wish we could choose the gender of the avis we want, i keep getting guy avis that are never gonna be used 

12. Wish you guys would have kept the spinner changes because I loved them

13. Either go back to the 45 cool down time or increase the number of coins to double or even triple after the 3 hour cool down time. Especially when the videos will on play about half of the time.

14. The entire redo of the spinner, including the 45-minute wait time, was a test. The original post even says this.

Because of its popularity, it will probably be reinstated soon with maybe minor tweaks.

Please have some patience.

15. Wish free tokens was at 45mins again

16. The spinner changes are hopefully coming back..? Seems like everyone thought they were more fair and worth the wait. ?

17. Cool time should have stayed at it was during testing this encourages more players to log on more often

18. Aware the spinner change was a test, hoping it comes back I rather enjoyed the change 

19. I loved the test. Hope it will be on full run soon enough. 3 hours wont help us spin 6 times a day.. And All those wins..