Spin the Bottle

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Sanrio, Jul 13, 2019.

1. say "spin the bottle" in pub/campus to be instantly silenced <3

Mal, Sirrracha and Sappho like this.
  2. And wreck the server speed

Sappho and Sanrio like this.
  3. Can someone answer my question ? It’s just getting lost in campus/pub. A mod said this “THE BOTTLE” was a feature meant for clubs ? Can anyone further explain please.

4. From my understanding, the bottle is a bot meant for club chat, probably for roleplaying purposes, but it’s coded incorrectly so it is able to be used in both campus and pub chat. When it’s used at this rate, where people are spamming it, it slows down the app drastically and can crash it, like it did earlier. In other words, don’t type it unless you’re in club chat.

Muschi likes this.
  5. I am silenced too 😮

6. I don't care about that stupid bottle. I just need a rs with an ask out lmao

Lime likes this.
  7. I would just prefer if it was completely removed, it’s annoying as all hell

Piggys24, gothicc, Kefo and 3 others like this.
  8. Support, it’s pointless

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. If its said in club chat, does it slow down the servers too? Someone in my club said it does, want more opinions

10. In theory, it shouldn’t. The only reason it’s so bad atm is because of how many people are doing it. Shouldn’t be as laggy if it’s less people doing it less often.

iSlay_ likes this.
  11. I would assume it still does, yes, it would still be the same amount of players using the command

12. Is this one time only? o_O

13. the silence or the bot command??

14. Nope 😂

15. Having a bottle candlelight vigil on my wall. Come say kind words. 🍾🥀

gothicc, SavageKay and Alicia like this.
  16. Sounds like ya deserved it not gonna lie 🤔

17. Shushhh you dummy 😹

18. It doesn't work in my club chat

19. If you’d like to “spin the bottle”, type in “/bottle” in club chat