Special Eid Mubarak Gift now in Store!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Or they can wall me o_O

It's not a trap, i think you r fully understand what i meant by saying those thing above ⇧⇧⇧

2. desperation isn't proof of anything LOL

3. When ATA Loves to bring in Controversial Items to the game  Oh how we love and worship you ata let me give you all my money

4. Also I love how this was posted under the generic developer account, I guess you don't want any specific developer catching fire do you?

5. Talk nonesense isn't proof of anything either :(

6. oh Ty ️?

7. I'll pray to Jesus for you, ATA. Intercessory prayers seem like the only way to reach you.

You've eliminated any breathing room for Christians on your games, yet you promote sexual immorality and false gods who advocate for murdering infidels.

I truly hope you developers understand Christ died for your sins, so that you may be free from sin.

8. Eid Mubarak

9. Well it took me a while to translate but all in all I think I did a good job :D

10. yes, you really did a good job… should i sign you a flower cicrle in your book? :)

11. i literally gave you paragraphs of evidence, whereas your reply was incoherent idiocy and "get in my PMs" so...

12. LOOOL what m8?

13. And i walled you but you blocked me ⇧⇧ :) i just don't want to stir drama in forum that's why i say to come to my pm…………………

14. Qur'an*

#Offended.?

15. coran est l'orthographe correcte en français :roll: it's also considered correct in english. an anglicized word isn't an incorrect word ?

16. Its 2017 and people are still butthurt over people believing in a different religion than them, or not believing at all. Newsflash, get over yourselves, diversity is good.

17. I prefer Qur'an. Its actual name is more beautiful and elegant than the anglicized blotchery