Special Day

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 14, 2019.

1. Can my boy join tho?
    He has social anxiety and has a hard time with females, but he needs to expand his social bubble. Some say he’s handsome too so ??‍♀️ he likes males tho…make sure your cat doesn’t get attached

2. I thought dying your hair blue meant you were creative

3. I thought dying your hair blue meant you liked the colour blue

4. My cat hates other cats so your cat won't be getting anywhere near her. He may come though yes

5. He’ll sit in the backpack

6. He can come sit on one of the sofas. I have two and my cat likes to take up one to herself

7. Why tf do you like blue?

8. Um why would you not like blue

9. O, sounds like a fun party. I thought I spoiled my kitties, but I'm too lazy to throw them a party. Happy birthday to your darling.

As for a birthday hat, maybe you could glue a mini one to a barette or bobby pin of some sort as to avoid the string around her neck? Send pics. :D
    I kind of want to try on my kitties in her honor... And for cutie pics, lol.

10. I like black and grey

11. Black is a great color Satoshi

12. I'll spend my money to buy you food. ?

13. Omg send pics of the beautiful birthday baby!!!

Also entertaining humans is hard

14. It is berry hard. And I shall when we celebrate tomorrow c:

15. Will you pay for my flight to Canada tho?

16. I cannot run you shall have to hop the border. Ask anon to drive you

17. dun Dun DUNNN my cat is so adorable. I gave up on the party hat idea but le gf gave my kitty part of a rotisserie chicken and a ton of toys and snacks. So she was adorable and is officially 3 and one day now. I forgot to take pics but most of you have seen my cat anyway

18. I hope you and the kitty had a good time :)

19. Laser lights for the kitty are fun for the whole family. Everyone likes watching a kitty chase the light.

20. i know i’m late, but happy birthday to your cat ?