EVENT Sparklers and Stories! 🎆

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I’m having the same issue. All the lite boxes I’ve been getting aren’t showing up in my inventory.

2. Uninstall and reinstall, that's helped others with the same issue

Muschi likes this.
  3. Can anyone see the 2nd 999 in shop or boxes??? The jukebox one..

4. It's the leaderboard 999, you can see it by checking the leaderboard rewards.

addison83, Savannah__ and Muschi like this.
  5. Oooh I see. Thank u for answering

6. I’m selling invites for event parties! Wall me to buy 💥💕

7. Are you serious? Are you going to tell them to skip out on Christmas hunts, Valentines? Other “holidays” that occur yearly? Not everyone has played for umpteen years like some of you have either.

SavageNixi3 likes this.
  8. I don’t think this is a Canadian app...maybe bring it up to ATA instead of frequently complaining in forums that they don’t always check.

9. How is saying no to PVP this hunt anti-American sentiments? Please get off 😂

10. After reading other responses this apparently is a Canadian app...but once again, take it to ATA directly. They probably have a reason why they keep focusing on the Fourth of July and not others (not that they should solely focus on an American holiday).

11. America doesn’t deserve it rn 💀

12. Why not? "Holidays" are overrated. Don't get your undies in a twist cause you love the 4th of July and others don't.

What's that called again? .... oh yeah, freedom of speech.

Calaem, Prim and Muschi like this.
  13. @ATA are we really gonna ignore the fact that as a Canadian based app that we will not celebrate Canada at all???? We've done events for other countries and we can't even do one for our own. Even with a large American base of users we should not forget ourselves. Played this game for a year now and haven't seen a Canadian hunt but coolcoolcoolcoolcool

--Tifa, Calaem and Anori like this.
  14. How does one get the blue haired Avi?

15. Most likely she'll be in the third or fourth side story.

Sansa and Muschi like this.

16. Thank you!

17. I like this hunt. I just hope I can actually finish the side stories. Also the pink haired girl from the head bands is great, :]

18. The pet outfits are the cutest 😍

19. Will there be a 2x promo for the 4th of july?

20. It won't be confirmed until probably that Friday when it starts, but there should be.

Muschi and Sansa like this.