Sort option for Clubs?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Eyxeri, Aug 11, 2019.

1. I'm looking for a new club on my alt account and have realized it's relatively hard to find specific clubs. I'm not sure how good or bad this would be, so I'd like some feedback on thos suggestion.
    What if in the "search clubs" area, we were able to sort by a tag the club must have?

Such as:
    • Any/all(?)
    • (Mainly) POTD
    • (Mainly) PPOTD
    • RP (Less focused on parties, more on social-- casual)
    • Premium (Cats & Kinis)

Also, maybe an option for "above x cs" or "no minimum cs" would be beneficial to some players?

TL;DR: It would be nice to have a better way to search for clubs, using certain tags, instead of spamming campus and pub asking for clubs to wall and send requests.

2. Support

Add in there an option for sfw clubs (less party focused more sfw focused)

3. Support! I think there was a thread on this a while back that got a lot of support and good discussion too. I'll see if I can find it

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I mean idt they'll incorporate this until they incorporate a search bar for your showcase, nothing flashy, ya know just like a drop bar that'll organize by hunt

5. I like this idea.
    [​IMG]

Day likes this.
  6. Support

7. Cool idea! I think it would help more players find a suitable club.

Support.

8. Ooo support

9. Yeah I'd be willing to support this but looking forward to all the RP noobs tryna join rogue farming clubs when they change their tag to rp-friendly.

10. Bump/update:

So with PIMD's "recent" (not so much anymore) update with searching and sorting the showcase, I feel like this is relevant finally. I really really would like to see this, and so far I'm seeing quite a few players would too.

11. No drops anime @ IT