sometimes sometimes sometimes sometimes

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by 00_Chihiro, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Sometimes I laugh sometimes I smile about it sometimes I think sometimes I try not to think sometimes I talk to myself about it sometimes I don’t want to talk sometimes I wanna be someone else sometimes I dream sometimes I used to think one day I’d wake up and everything would change and someone would tell me this was all a mistake and it was never supposed to be like this sometimes I’m stuck in this place sometimes I like being here but sometimes I feel isolated but sometimes I think I’m just doing it to myself sometimes I’ll blame others and sometimes it’s true but sometimes I lie to myself sometimes I’ll lie to others sometimes I’ll exaggerate the truth and sometimes I’ll convince myself I’m overreacting sometimes I forget about it but sometimes it’s only me pretending and sometimes it’ll linger in the back of my mind but sometimes I’m really good at suppressing it sometimes I’m good at keeping this image but sometimes I’ll break down sometimes it’s okay and sometimes I can learn to live with it and sometimes I can even be happy and sometimes that’s all I can ask for.

2. Sometimes....

3. sometimes i wonder when @Trendsetting will take a real shower and clean the ants off his chest

4. Somebody said your chest hair looks like taco meat

Muschi likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. Bro sometimes I pee during sex

I do not know the answer to your question

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  7. I thought that wasn't possible for dudes? One of my frens (very scientific source) told me that when guys become erect they have difficulty urinating and have to wait til it gets soft again?

8. No it happened, I was there and everyone on the bus stood up and clapped

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. Free Britney vibes

10. I like Britney Spears