Something inspiring

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, May 26, 2021.

1. What's something that was said that inspired you or made you change your outlook on something or just something you're fond of.

For me it was hearing "things can start to change when you change first" and in a way it empowered because prior to that I was waiting for change for things to change for life to just change but then I realized you have to change sometimes for your life to change and since then that stuck to heart.

So share yours!

Hag likes this.
  2. This was the 1st thing. Dont remember where i found it but ive kept it on my door ever sinse. It didnt giv me much inspiration but it helped keep me going

[​IMG]

The main thing that inspired me was the entire being of Unus Annus. My entire mindset changed coz of them 2

3. Honestly? Something that’s stuck with me since seeing it and helped keep me going is the minecraft end poem, lol.
    Specifically the ending, such as where it says
    “and the universe said you are not separate from every other thing

and the universe said you are the universe tasting itself, talking to itself, reading its own code

and the universe said I love you because you are love”

Many people think it’s silly, but it stuck with me years ago when I finished the game for the first time. I struggle with DPDR and frequent dissociation, and due to that, life often doesn’t feel real. Reading and hearing things like that quote helps keep me grounded and sober, and able to experience life properly (most of the time).

4. Didnt read what you put but put a spoiler warning coz not everyone has beat the dragon yet 😱

eileen likes this.
  5. Oopsies, I don’t even know how to add a spoiler I apologize 🖐🏼🥲 It’s only a small part, the poem is super long though-

6. Idk how to do the code 1 to. Maybe (spoiler) words (/spoiler) but change the () for []
    But i was more thinking just say spoiler alert. N then put a big gap n then say it

eileen likes this.
  7. Life is like a box of chocolates

8. Everything is about sex except sex.
    Sex is about power.

9. Ooo house of cards

10. Older than that. Oscar Wilde.