Soaking Spotlight

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by emblem3, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Hello!!
    This is my first post and I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it.
    So I'm really not sure how the "Soaking Spotlight" thing really works
    It says I'm supposed to hit players with spotlight to steal it but the people on the leaderboards are either too big or too small
    So I'm not quite sure what exactly I'm supposed to be doing

AimforClarity likes this.
  2. When I’m trying to get on the spotlight I usually just wait for alts to appear as #1 on the spotlight lb, so that’s when I try to hit them and steal the spotlight. U can successfully hit alts if ure the first one to hit them, if it says “defender too weak” it most likely means someone already stole the spotlight before u.

For the big accs u can eavesdrop on them and hope they’re dtw, when they are, u can steal the spotlight but most big accs never go dtw so ure best bet is to hit TheSpotlight first, right when the xc starts or wait for the alts to come out.

3. Oh okay
    But also, how does the first person get the spotlight?

4. H
    Hit the player named TheSpotlight

AimforClarity likes this.
  5. When it starts, first person to hit ign @TheSpotlight receives "the spotlight" and gets 4,000 points for having it. And another point for each second they have it. Other people must succeed in hitting the person with the spotlight, or eavesdropping them if they're DTW. The person with the spotlight will always be #1 on the spotlight leaderboard. First person to successfully hit or eavesdrop the person with the spotlight steals it from them. When the spotlight is stolen, whoever had the 4000 points loses them, and they are given to whoever stole it. Whoever has the spotlight has the extra 4k points. You have to try and keep the spotlight as long as possible to make the leaderboard. Last person with the spotlight wins because of the extra 4000 points.

The XC is on every even hour.

Maddi_Matsu and emblem3 like this.
  6. Ok but what DTW means?

7. DTW = Defender Too Weak.
    Either the person you want to hit is too small / not in your hit range or their energy is too low.

emblem3 likes this.
  8. So basically like, you either hit ign "TheSpotlight" first OR You keep hitting the first person on the leaderboard and if you're lucky you'll steal their spotlight