So

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Why do you always use purple text? Its like you drink Purple Flurp from Jimmy Neutron while you type. Im gunna call you Barney

2. Im not trying to trigger you. i really hope that...

3. You care way too much about my grandfather then. Lol.

Carrie likes this.
  4. Yeah, sure, you do you.

5. Purple looks kinda cute on you though

6. And so unique! I love it!

7. Purple in my Dorm

Rizky, Carrie, Victoria and 1 other person like this.
  8. Exposing ATA for what it really stands for 😔

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  9. Dying peacefully should always be the end goal, since it's the only certainty we have. I hope I die peacefully too, after a nice life around people I love. (And I hope this comment isn't in poor taste because I didn't have any bad intentions, it's just something I randomly thought when I read yours).

Muschi likes this.
  10. 😍 I love

Rizky and Muschi like this.
  11. Why are you called NBA_BROKEBOY?

12. Yes. My grandfather has stage 4 lung cancer, which had already metatisized to his spinal cord by the time we found it. We know he is going to die. We just don't know when, and are doing anything and everything in our power to make sure he is in the least amount of pain possible when his time comes. Right now, that's attempting to shrink the tumors that are pressing against nerves to ease his pain. Luckily, that also will hopefully prolong his life. But in the end, we know that he is going to pass away from this.

And don't worry, your comment isn't in poor taste. I was more a bit on the defense against the penniless basketball fanatic because he is a wannabe troll, so anything he says I'm going to take with a large grain of salt ahaha.

Rizky and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. I would recommend you use a softer tone of purple tho bc the one you use (this one i guess?) looks a bit strong and it makes it harder to read after a paragraph🙈🙈

14. I associate that purple with Victoria now though. If she changed it, it would feel weird

15. I associate you with being my waifu. You can be any colour

Maddi_Matsu and Alicia14 like this.
  16. Yaaay

Rizky, Victoria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  17. That's literally the same shade.... Both are #8000ff

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  18. Oh, always, Barney

19. My name isnt a reference to basketball, but you live under a rock and are an antisocial loser so i dont expect you to know where its from anyways