So what're y'all spending your Trump bucks on?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LetsGoBrandon, Apr 15, 2020.

?

What're you spending your Trump bucks on?

1. Cats

12.5%
  2. Dns

8.3%
  3. Hot Tub

12.5%
  4. Mortgage

12.5%
  5. Rent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Utilities

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other bills

20.8%
  8. Savings

37.5%
  9. Online Poker

4.2%
  10. Other

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Can you image how many levels of illegal it'd be forcing everyone in the country to take out a loan regardless if they need one or not?

2. The whole government is corrupt as fuck so who’s really gonna protect the citizens?

3. The second amendment

4. I’m saving it for a down payment on a nice car.
    I really wanted to spend a quarter of it on shoes... but that’d be foolish.

5. That’s a common misconception. The second amendment protects “a well regulated Militia” but Americans don’t understand that.

6. A well regulated militia in 1776 speak is everyone over age 16 🙃

7. How many gun-wielding bootlickers are there that would side with the government though? 😳 I'm sure the police and the military (at least active duty) would be on the government's side, and I feel like a decent amount of people would "Support Our Troops And Cops" to the death. Regardless of whether said enforcement is acting as agents of a corrupt government that goes against the people's best interests. Which they highkey already are but 🐸☕

8. Genuine honest question: if we're following the interpretation of 1776-speak, would this also mean only white men? Or do subsequent admendments to the Constitution granting people of color and women the rights to vote overrule that?

9. I think you'd be suprised how many cops & military members would refuse to enforce laws that trample on fundamental freedoms.

10. Americans don’t care enough to defend themselves is what I’m tryna say 🙃

11. I'm sure there would be a decent amount. But I also know there would be a hell of a lot that would "just follow orders," since they already use that excuse a lot.

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  12. If it's in the constitution it's the rule of law. Amendments & all.

13. 😏Try to take away the second amendment, or any amendment for that matter, and see how true your theory holds.

14. Cops protecting fundamental freedoms? That’s rich. 😂 Cops protect property and the rich. They’re meant to keep the lower classes in line.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Some might, but none that I've ever met. They're a very patriotic group of individuals. They'll defend the constitution.

16. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 🧐🤣

17. Cops are there to protect and serve. 😌 Maybe you should elect a better sheriff if you've got a problem with your cops.

18. I don’t need bootlickers to protect me. 😊 all cops are bastards and I wouldn’t dial 911 even if I was bleeding all over the earth.

19. Sry. All cops, sheriffs, etc etc are bastards.

20. Let's go see strippers when you return to north america. I have heard american strip clubs are better anyway