So ATA

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -IN-ToEatingPie-, May 12, 2021.

1. I’ve been Mia, and I’m an old player that pops up every blue moon, but I decided to log on, because as I was scrolling through my usual social media apps, I ran across a post warning of a “new game for kids” that’s targeting kids for the bad stuff, you know what I mean. I look for the name, and I’ll be damned, it’s party in my dorm 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ Y’all gotta handle these creeps on the game, it’s getting out of hand

Hag, Muschi and Azari like this.
  2. Pedos will always be all over the internet theres no way to control them unless you literally kill them all to stop them completely

Azari and -IN-ToEatingPie- like this.
  3. Also whatever media posted that is posting false information. Coz its nott a game for kids or even targeted towards kids. Its advertised as 17+. No kid even goes to college unless they are a super genius. This is a college based rp game. Nothing about it is kid like

x_FluorescentEllis_x likes this.
  4. I said the same thing 😂

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. Their advertising team probably target kids because the numbers probaboy go up when they're clicking on the app.

While technically not for them, the advertisers are the true deciders of what demographics come to play the game.

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  6. I know. We were at 5M+ downloads on Google Play forever, and I noticed within the space of like 6 months this past year (around when they started advertising on TikTok from what I can tell) it jumped up to 10M+ downloads on Google Play. I know PIMD is ATA's most popular game, but compared to KoH and KaW which are both at 1M+ downloads on Google Play, that's a HUGE difference.

Kefo likes this.