[Sneak Peek] New Trading System

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Daisy123123, Apr 5, 2017.

1. TRADING SYSTEM

YESSSSSS! Sneak peek of the upcoming trade system straight from the dungeon.

So we've heard that the apes were working on a trade system to finally put an end of scamming and to ensure smooth trading. The feature looks pretty nifty imo. I'm not much of a trader but I'm glad now i won't have to see those scammer posts on wc anymore.
    Side note: sucks for the people who used to make a living off scamming ?

What do you think?

2. Finally

3. I'm not a trader but it is encouraging to see the apes developing something the community actually asked for.

4. Like a daisy! Tyvm

5. Maybe after they'll change pvp

7. Bye Bruce

8. Is there an effect if tradin an item for +1 of yours, how will that work out? Bcuz doing 1:1 is easy Trade lol

9. This better mean that there's going to be a requirement for war before parties ?

10. 90% chances are, they won't. But then again I'm only right 60% of the time

11. But really though increase in plunder /// or pvp challenges where you need to opt in like kaw would be nice 

12. This is exciting!

13. There could be a scrolling option where you can select for more in number.

14. I'd love if they make pvp plunder similar to party plunder in the consistency ?

15. Where did you get this sneak peek from?
    And yes sucks?for the scammers

16. Would be amazing if they do this for dvp too